Anthony Weiner - A Transgression of Power

Guest High***d****an-Can***

I'm not sure about the rest of Canada, but I've been paying attention to "Weinergate" that's been happening in New York for the past 3wks or so. Personally, I feel sorry for this guy.

But, my question is: with the attitude of sex and prostitution being more lenient in Canada, what do you think would happen if Jack Layton or Steven Harper got caught in a sex scandal? would consequences depend on their reputation or position? Would the Canadian Gov't cover it up from the rest of the public?

Your thought pls. Thanks.

Well Jack sort of got caught up in a sex scandal, and he became Leader of the Opposition.

If Harper or a member of the Conservative Party got caught in a sex scandal...well there will be hell to pay

Personally, I think public outcry on any so called scandal is more on the hypocrisy of the offence (ie being anti prostitution publicly and in policy and privately seeing ladies for example)

A quick 2 second rambling

RG

Hmmm I think they do it in their own bedroom, people wouldn't care. If they do it in Twitter, it would be condemned.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Hmmm I think if they do it in their own bedroom, people wouldn't care. If they do it in Twitter, it would be condemned.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

I've always just assumed that all our politicians are weiners.

I really don't get the whole sex scandal business. When Clinton got that blowjob my first reaction was, who cares? Does that change his ability to preside over the country? I doubt it.

Personally, I'd feel a bit better if Harper got caught up in a sex scandal. That'd at least prove he's really human and not an evil robot.

Guest tr*****e
I've always just assumed that all our politicians are weiners.

Oh Snap!!:icon_razz: