What was your first car, favourite car and worst car?

...My 2002 Mercedes E320. Loved that car. Fully loaded. Butter soft leather seats. Zero to a bajillion in about 2 seconds. Problem? The ride was so smooth that the speedometer constantly read in the 160-180 kmph range when it should have been at 100...

It's a design flaw of most Mercedes that needs to be addressed somehow - I'm waiting for a recall notice.

My first vehicle was actually a truck...not a car. Here is a picture of it:

Masterpiece+MP+4+Optimus+Prime+truck.jpg

What do you expect, I was like 5 years old...

I posted my first car earlier - 1976 Cougar - awesome car

This was my worst car - 1987 Camaro Iroc

Problem after problem with it - useless in about 1" of snow so obviously I wasn't thinking living in Manitoba :icon_neutral:

Also got me several speeding tickets and licence suspension twice...which of course is the car's fault.....

Not so roomy so it really wasn't user friendly when you took your date to the Drive In Movie ;)

AdamsIroc-Z1987ChevroletCamaroIrocZ.jpg

It's a design flaw of most Mercedes that needs to be addressed somehow - I'm waiting for a recall notice.

Oh I was doing 160-180... it just felt like I was doing 100....

Oh I was doing 160-180... it just felt like I was doing 100....

I know, mine has the same damn problem!

They've got to fix that "flaw".

Guest S**a*Q

My one and only car so far named Target. *(I called her that cause it was obvious that people were trying to hit her...) She was a 1995 Cutlass Oldsmobile Supreme. :D She tried to kill me more than once, *(both times failed brakes while driving.) but she got me everywhere for 6 years.

297168_A.jpg

1999 Ford Explorer deathtrap - Another piece of junk where I was injured in a rollover due to a tire blowout involving those awful Firestone tires. I could have easily been killed.

1999-ford-explorer-xls-awd_4409989.jpg

Oh here's another worst car I forgot about and maybe for good reason. A 2000 Ford Focus or should I say Ford "Fuckus". OMG, a total piece of crap. I thought I was doing myself a favor by having an okay used car that was good on gas to drive around in the city while having an SUV for when I was commuting between Ottawa and Toronto, camping and long trips. Mistake times 10!!!! I had a flatbed come and take it away one day when the engine died. Straight to the junkyard.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8D3mlOEh6ford_focus_2000_2.jpg

I will never buy a Ford ever again.

Over the years, I've changed cars like I change my underwear. lol.

First car was 1987 Camaro IROC 350. Total piece of crap. Current cars are are eclectic collection - 97 Jaguar XJ6, 2008 Accord, 2010 911 C4S, 2009 Cessna 400 Corvalis TT. Favourite is the Cessna followed by the 911 and XJ6.