Ladies and Gents, a great new tab! Social Groups!

Check it out! At the top of your screen you will find a tab that will take you to the nether lands! All of the cerbite inspired social groups can be found in one easy location! Should you have a special interest or a fetish i bet you can find the group you wish to join. If it isn't there; why not create a new group yourself!!!!!!!!

This is great Meg ! I've never joined a group and I don't have time to search out all the groups looking for some compatable interrest ; but I am interrested in discussing with people of the same interrest and in the same area.

By useing this and the advanced search function I can fine people in my area with similar interrests. Nothing against people with similar interrests in other areas but our chances of interacting are slim.

I will use this new function, I will now join a few groups and I may even create 1 or 2. Wonderful addition!!!!.. thanks ... chicas/chavez

groups, cerb member Masterowls recently made a post in the special needs cerbites group asking for support/advice in a particular topic, members of the group I invite you to check it out in case you have information useful to M.O.

Thanks and yes, is good to have that tab. I think it will increase visits to groups. Thanks Meg for pointing it out :)

Thanks, Meg! Very useful!

And thanks Mod/techy folks, too, for putting it there in the first place. Tip o' the hat to you guys.