The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

So, a question....

George W. Bush's niece (who is called Lauren Bush) will this weekend be marrying David Lauren, son of the famous designer Ralph.

Question is: will she really present herself to society as Lauren Lauren?

So, a question....

George W. Bush's niece (who is called Lauren Bush) will this weekend be marrying David Lauren, son of the famous designer Ralph.

Question is: will she really present herself to society as Lauren Lauren?

She'll probably do the entertainment industry thing and just go by "Lauren" like Cher, Madonna, etc.

Remember, never name your daughter Anita.

A beautiful name, but she might one day marry a Steve Jobs, Mike Cock, Andy Dick, Rob Hunt, etc.

She'll probably do the entertainment industry thing and just go by "Lauren" like Cher, Madonna, etc.

Remember, never name your daughter Anita.

A beautiful name, but she might one day marry a Steve Jobs, Mike Cock, Andy Dick, Rob Hunt, etc.

Ok I understood all of those except for Rob Hunt. Anita Hunt? I'm not hearing anything wrong with that. Ok it rhhymes with a certain "c" word. But unless her middle initial is c I'm not seeing the problem. Maybe I'm just slow today :p.

Posted via Mobile Device

After 168 years, The News of the World is no more.

Did you ever notice that the picture of the world's biggest baby was featured as the world's smallest sumo wrestler a few weeks later?

thankyou.jpg

Ok I understood all of those except for Rob Hunt. Anita Hunt? I'm not hearing anything wrong with that. Ok it rhhymes with a certain "c" word. But unless her middle initial is c I'm not seeing the problem. Maybe I'm just slow today :p.

Posted via Mobile Device

It sounded better in my head! :)

img_0216.jpg

if someone say she isn't pretty...I am ripping that person off:D

This is Chinook, my horse, my baby, my reason of living <3

That is the most beautiful horse I have ever seen. If it is a boy horse, I would wish I was a girl horse, if it is a girl horse, I would wish I was a boy horse... that's how beautiful that horse is.

and now for something completely different...

mostAwesomeEvar.gif

That is the most beautiful horse I have ever seen. If it is a boy horse, I would wish I was a girl horse, if it is a girl horse, I would wish I was a boy horse... that's how beautiful that horse is.

and now for something completely different...

mostAwesomeEvar.gif

it's a she! She is pure blood arabian, russian heritage, from the Padron family (for those into being horse-geek)

Not necessarily for this thread... but the perfect picture for threads that get NASTY.....

AbandonThread.gif

• Like 1

tumblr_lqybkwl9aX1r0pczoo1_500.gif

I was actually having a lot of trouble debating what to eat....but now I don't have that problem anymore. Nothing like seeing something lick its own eyeball to make one lose one's appetite :p...so I guess I should thank you

Then again....tacos rule, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wreH-0JwHpc