The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

I played amateur hockey and spent my share of time in the penalty box....sure don't remember this happening :( The NHL boys have all the fun !!!

16093020-59d

Don't recall her from my co-ed beach volleyball days either...mind you I sucked at it....distracted too easily ;)

16092895-acd

So, you're a news anchor. And there's a report on strippers. Remember to stop... whatever you were doing before the report ends :)

So, you're a news anchor. And there's a report on strippers. Remember to stop... whatever you were doing before the report ends :)

Make sure you watch the whole thing....at the end, when he wipes his hand on his sleeve...OMG hilarious!

Bacon Narwhals

nor.jpg

Bacon Imperial Walker

bacon-star-wars.jpg

Bacon Assault Rifle

bacon%20gun_0.jpg

Bacon Beer Mug

bacon-mug.jpg

Bacon Henge

i2dw5nf19lgdbm9faqEUo5NJo1_500.jpg

Bacon Bowl

rjpG9d2AE5zh3gd3mhmfWOoh_400.jpg

Bacon Tiara

rjpG9d2AEecpdf8yp8iXFmMXo1_400.jpg

Scary little Bacon Guy

rjpG9d2AEij9a7mzv6wxthyOo1_500.jpg

and....

A Rose made of Bacon, Eggs and Toast

tumblr_kp1lr1upm11qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

I'm sooooooo glad I don't do drugs.....I think that would have killed me lol.

I'm sooooooo glad I don't do drugs.....I think that would have killed me lol.

I've never imbibed, but I have to know - is the stuff on that video the sort of thing that goes though your head when you on drugs?

I've never imbibed, but I have to know - is the stuff on that video the sort of thing that goes though your head when you on drugs?

Not really. Or maybe. I guess it depends on the drugs. In my younger days as a stupid teenager the only drug I experimented with was acid a few times. And trust me that was a few times too many. And if I had seen this while high, I probably would have seen it just how it is, except the kitty cat would have been 3D and dancing in my living room in front of my tv. And I would have spent waaaaaayyyy too much time thinking about that kitty cat who dance, dance, dances....because he's a kitty cat. I probably would have become obsessed with trying to figure out why the kitty cat was dance, dance, dancing....what did that kitty cat have to be so happy about with the state of the world as it is. I would have become obsessed with learning its secret to eternal happiness. I would have watched it over and over and over and over and over again.....until either my high came down and I got my faculties back....or I was left a drooling vegetable for the rest of my life with images of that fucking dance, dance, dancing kitty cat running over and over again through my brain...... Whichever came first lol.

• Like 1