Cleo • White • LL

I do see her once amonth and im telling you she the real deal,and it show she love what she do!!! 

She a hottie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I also have to add to this conversation! I saw her a couple of times in August and she is the real deal. 
She is beautiful and kind and loves what she does. No distractions and she is completely focused on you. 

• Like 5

On 12/12/2023 at 5:23 PM, Sjman1977 said:

I have visited Cleo for several years. She is always pleasant and happy to see you. Amazing service, always easy to deal with. 

Can I dm you?

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to see Cleo this past Saturday. I was so happy that I did.  
First off I was a little nervous ( because of meeting someone new) 

We had texted back and forth a few times, Cleo was absolutely amazing and kind to me over texts. She was so patient with me as I was nervous and asked a few questions, she always responded promptly and with all the right answers.  I could tell she was a genuine person. So we booked a time that worked for us.  
When she arrived at my hotel I was completely shocked on how she looked. She is very beautiful. We had a great conversation. She has a perfect personality. She took the time to talk to me. Nothing was rushed she truly made me feel like I was her boyfriend for years. 
Even afterwards there was no rush. We talked and laughed for a while.  I was the one that had to end our time as I had to be somewhere by a certain time. 
I cannot wait until I get the chance to go back to Moncton to see this amazing lady.  She is amazing.  Please respect her as she is truly amazing. Moncton you are so lucky to have Cleo. 
Very safe and respectful lady. 

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.