. Who is out their that would replace the former Kerry, Mandy, Elizabeth and Mystique. Then there were the young girls like Isis and her friends that appeared to have vanished after their leader was chased out of town. The visiting girls seem to see too many clients in one day and don't perform. Who would you guys suggest. Actually if any girls out there want to respond would be good to.

Well I know, just from all the good things I've heard, that should I ever find myself in Winnipeg, Soleil is the lady I would call.

RG

I can highly recommend Soleil. She puts the pro in professional and is warm, friendly and reliable. All good things!

Peace

MG

Thanks for the shout-out Milfhunter.

Bigdog - If you like, feel free to call me and we can chat to get a feel for each other - also my website is at zoezee.com.

I'm usually available until midnight ;)

Well thank you so much Meg, Roaming Guy, Livenudecats, Milfhunter and Mr. Green! You all made my day today! Now let's see if a certain someone let's me make his. ;)

Well thank you so much Meg, Roaming Guy, Livenudecats, Milfhunter and Mr. Green! You all made my day today! Now let's see if a certain someone let's me make his. ;)

Well it appears I am a little late but Soleil most certainly will make your day ... guaranteed ! She has made my day quite special on more than one occasion :wink:

• Like 1

Thanks for the shout-out Milfhunter.

Bigdog - If you like, feel free to call me and we can chat to get a feel for each other - also my website is at zoezee.com.

I'm usually available until midnight ;)

Sorry for not sending you a shout out Zoe...although I have never met you in person, I am sure you will rock his world!

• Like 1

no worries hun - thanks for being such a sweetie :)

btw - do you or anybody else know how I can make a little comment on a thread rather than make a whole new reply?

I don't know how to ad comments either. :icon_redface:

Me neither... was gonna ask someone someday :icon_rolleyes::oops::???:

• Like 1

Ok, I'll take this one. You know where it says 'reputation points for this post'? If you click on it, it'll allow you to make a comment in a box that'll pop up, asking if you approve or disagree with the post. Hope that helps guys!

• Like 1