Sign in to follow this  

Danni @ PK

Saw her pics on PK along with Stella. Both looks absolutely hot, and I had to see at least one of them. She made a trip all the way from Montreal, and I was excited to meet up.

Its not hard to see from the pic a glowing, spontaneous and fun personallity. And meeting up in person confirmed it. She saw I was sweating from the heat, so she offerred and shower, and joined me. Danni is a fantastic teaser, and pleaser. The look into her crystal watery eyes knocks you off your feet. Her body is absolutely amazing, very well proportioned, very toned, and tight. She says those breasts are real, I couldn't find any mark that says otherwise, but they were just tooo perfect. As my name suggest, my priority is what's below, but today, Danni made me tittyloving. She seems to encourage you to pay attention to her hooters. And that I did. Mind you, she sports a fantastic set of boots, its just beautiful everywhere. Being in the naked glory with her was enough for me.

Mind you, it wasn't all tongues on deck. Danni spoiled my version of fun with a stoppage of daty. She's not a big fan of it, even though I just cleaned it in the together shower. I sneeked in a snack anyways, she's got a twat to dine for. What can I say, she's got a perfect body, and a god damn beautiful face.

Danni has plenty of very tastefully done tattoo, and piercing (tongue, ears, nipple, belly button). But she sports silicone type accessories on her piercing, and its actually comfortable to play with them. Play I did.

It's a shame I couldn't keep her for a little (ok, a lot) longer, but alas, my vult just isn't as well lined with gold as others here. If I could afford to, I would. Seriously, she's god damn gorgeous, and very comfortable to be with. Not pretentious, and definately a fun one.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this