So during certain times of year or certain events women take on a particular style or look. Most men probably prefer summer over winter. Although a woman in the right ski outfit in the lodge looks pretty good.

Well today Calgary Stammpede kicked off and OMG some ladies wear western very well. It can be the hat, the short jean shorts, the tied up top, the summer dress...but the boots truly make the lady. They are everywhere! It helps that the party atmospehere is all over and everyone wants to have fun. If you haven't been CMON down. For me I'll try and survive.

Any particular look that men like? Or for the ladies do you like wearin country or other thematic looks?

In the greatest outdoor show on earth!

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing finer than a good looking cowgirl or studly cowboy.

But as far as the Calgary Stampede is concerned ("greatest show on earth"). No thanks.

Last year 6 horses were killed, and 1 so far this year. In my mind, not worth it to have animals harmed or killed for human entertainment.

See this: http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110709/rodeo-stampede-horse-death-1100709/20110709/?hub=CalgaryHome#commentSection

Oh, and never mind the crime that goes along with the stampede - muggings and rapes that you never hear about. A friend of mine worked security there for years at the Saddledome and told me horror stories.

Not to hijack the thread, so, let's let's carry on.

This one's for you, Cubby.

sexy_cowgirl-3171.jpg

No problem Angela. Everyone has their view. But could never imagine Calgary without the Stampede. Today is warmer so the cowgirls look even better. As for the boys - don't know about studly but this cowboy has has boots and is saving a 2-step for you Angela.

Posted via Mobile Device