Lexy - 1000 posts!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations to Nova Scotia's Lexy902, for her 1000 posts and new Elite status! Your tiara, Lexy:

tiara1.JPG

Congratulations Lexy on reaching a Cerb milestone, you finally have your crown! Keep 'em coming girl!

Additional Comments:

Mod please delete my post! WIT and I both started the same thread a minute apart. His is nicer!!

Congratulations to Nova Scotia's Lexy902, for her 1000 posts and new Elite status! Your tiara, Lexy:

tiara1.JPG

Thank you Sweets!! I will wear it everyday proudly with a smile. Wish I had that exact one to wear for a picture!!

Kisses,

Lexy

Way to go Lexy! Welcome to the Elite club. Keep 'em cumming.

2073687.jpg

Edited by Mature Angela

Congratulations Lexy I enjoy reading your posts and I thoroughly love your albums, you are sexy Lexy :) look forward to your next 1000 posts!

Congratulations Lexy I enjoy reading your posts and I thoroughly love your albums, you are sexy Lexy :) look forward to your next 1000 posts!

Thank you Pete and everyone. I don't know what is up with me but my post and threads are getting real erotic and kinky. The summer sun has released the not so restrained freak in me and I don't mean freak in a bad way".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLwW7ZDWn5Y

Congrats Lexy ! Luv your posts. You do cover the bases. Serious to fun to hilarious to quite simply erotic and kinky ;) just like u said. Keep on posting !

Thank you so much everyone. This is one of the reasons I love being apart of such an amazing community!!

Kisses and Hugs to All,

Lexy