The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

AreJayell... helluva guy!!!! Gotta thank him for the Monte Cristos he laid on me at the Christmas social.... going to enjoy one of those puppies tonight!

I like hfxandy's keen eye for redheads, and his positive spirit.

Happy New Year, my friend. I look forward to more redhead duels with you in 2012.

I like megforfun because she's mysterious to me, what with her lack of avatar and all. We haven't spoken much, but I always enjoy reading her posts. She is a beacon of positivity guiding CERB towards happiness and fun.

Thanks and Happy New Year, Meg!

Edit:

I like RG too. He doesn't beat around the bush and gets right to the point. Too often that means that he beats me to a post. I suppose that means he has a sharp mind and fast fingers! :)

I like Katherine because she has taught me a lot about a wide variety of things, because she cares about other people and has a spirit and zest for life.

LeeRichards is a helluva guy, and now that Kim Jong-Il is gone, he's the only one that can pull off the 3 wolf shirt with panache.

d8nj4dz_360dwsvp4gg_b.jpeg

• Like 1

Ahhhh Haligonian Andrew..... what can one say about this man??? A great sense of humour and he owns a cat.....

128767130450794945.jpg

I like Old Dog, he started the thread on my 4500 post milestone

It was nice seeing that when I logged on CERB yesterday morning, a pleasant surprise

Thanks Buddy

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I like RG's determination and dedication to posting on cerb! A no doubt time consuming venture. 4500 posts in a little under 2 years! An inspiration to us all!

I like Castle because he is frickin funny ... and I can't stop laughing at his "Something about Mary" post in the things that suck thread :icon_lol:

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Lee because he always gets it bang on! Hes hilarrrious and a generous man! My thanks to you sweetheart for our chats :D

I like Penelope, because, well, why the hell wouldn't I like Penelope? She's equal parts sweet, saucy, sexy and sultry plus she's always fun to talk to. Thanks Penelope, glad you're back online!

Andy...never met they guy BUT I know he is a class act and worthy of the respect that I and others have for him! Kudos to you my friend.

I like Katherine...she makes thoughtful intelligent contributions to CERB, one of the ladies who makes CERB a positive community. I read what she has to say

RG

I like Lee Richards. The man is crazy as a loon. Who else would have a picture of Vladimir Putin as their avatar?

Putin-as-Austin-Powers-34492.jpg