The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Lee Richards. The man is crazy as a loon. Who else would have a picture of Vladimir Putin as their avatar?

Putin-as-Austin-Powers-34492.jpg

LMAO...Well yes I am actually 9/10 Russian...FYI crazy as a loon is very harsh wording :( and once I am done lunch I will take my bib off and dance ! Then I will save the world !!!! One Smirnoff at a time ;) Ya baby ya ....

I like Old Dog because he ...... um......hmmm....ummm...yup......allllrighty then I guess that covers it ;)

Old Dog is an awesome super fella and makes me belly laugh lots too !

I adore Isabella because she has helped me sort some things out recently and she is a true friend. Someday I hope to be the friend to her that she is to me!

• Like 1

I like Isabella, a wonderful lady, a positive and caring person...what isn't there to like about Issy

Not to mention she has served me (on CERB that is) quite a bit of coffee...my needed daily fix :-)

RG

I admire RG's ability to not come off as creepy despite having one of the creepiest (but great!) actors at the top of every one of his posts.

Plus, he likes fishing, and I've never met a fisherman I didn't like.

500full.jpg

• Like 1

I like Hfxandy because he has a great sense of humour as proven in the BBM Fat Bastards group as well in other forum categories. I know that he is a good guy because we do have some common friends and that shows his good taste in people. Hey, he is a Maritimer. How could he not be a good guy!

Gotta like MrNice. He is a salt of the earth kinda guy, heart of gold and I am proud to call the man my friend. Cheers my friend!

OD always has my back and can see thru the nonsense!

I like Meg because she is just plain awesome and makes me laugh too and she makes me horny too :) grrrrrr baby ! so OD can look after your back and i will take care of your front ;)

I like Lee because he likes Meg who likes Old Dog who likes :chug: which I also like but can't have because I'm on a diet (sigh). Hey, but we all like :hump:and that actually burns calories.

• Like 1

I like Angela cause we can talk about anything random in chat :D!

on a side note: dont worry Angela - i will drink your beers for you - maybe shared it with Old Dog ...

I like Areez... a heck of a guy and funny as hell... plus he likes beer and I do too!!!!

well i like old dog for being the first to came introduce himself to this shymale at the christmas social and making me feel more at ease. i also like is great sense of humour and i love reading is post.

I like Alexandra's good nature and having the positive presence of mind to start this thread in the first place! :)

I like that Castle guy.... not many guys have the guts to post a pic of a flying wiener!!!!

I like Castle cause he is freakin hilarious....I like Alexandra because she is Hot!! and fun....I like shymale because he is cool and I always enjoy his posts plus he is shy and male and also thinks Alexandra is hot ;)

OK who did I miss ??

OH YA !! Old Dog ! Well now.....he is Old Dog ! ther FB BBM thread said he is a gassy fella...has a hairy ............back and ...& likes bumkinses from PEI ! But all in all a pretty stand up Puppy ! ;) He is the Man !

;) You hold this Cerb place together in you own little way OD ! Kudos

I like Lee, Mr Milestone man today btw...congratulations

Sense of humour, upbeat posts help make the CERB community a positive place to be

And who else could find a photo of two cats fishing, that's appreciated by one who is both fisherman and is owned by a cat

RG

• Like 1