The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Meg because well... what's not to like??? She is beautiful, sexy, witty, caring and has a magnificent bottom... plus she makes low fat food!!!

I like Meg 'cause she always has thoughtful little quotes in her ads! It's that little extra thought that suggests there's somebody very cool at that keyboard.

EDIT: D'oh! Ninja'd! If it helps, I like Old Dog 'cause he and I both like Meg!

Edited by MightyPen
Ninja'd!

I like RG because we seem to be on the same page on almost everything. His posts are always entertaining and absorbing. And he's one of the most prolific contributors to the board.

• Like 1

I like FR because he's always welcoming and open to my sense of humour when we meet in the chatroom.

• Like 1

I just love Angela because, she's allowed me to open up without judgement or criticism. And when she provides any advice it is cause she knows me so well and is just so damn smart. She is a true friend!

I like Wininpegcub because......cubs turn into bears.....and bears apparently turn into Chuck Norris (youtube never lies!)

.......Which means that if Winnipegcub hangs around long enough Chuck Norris will eventually be a member of cerb!!

Well seeing as she was missed I like Julia (Julia's Undies) for her generally upbeat positive posts, although right now, while I'm on a diet, she's given me a hankering for some franks and beans, not good for my

diet LOL

And I agree with domino effect about the warm blanket and warm woman on a cold day...although any day with a warm woman is a good day

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

I like RG' because of many reason... but the one thing that stands out right now is how he always had a joke up his sleeve!

• Like 1

I like Areez because he is always friendly to me in the chat room and let's me tease him mercilessly.

• Like 1

I like Angela because she was a pioneer in putting your name and your city as part of your CERB name. A trend I later followed.

Oh, and clearly everyone else likes her too, since she has ascended to Beatle status! :D

I still like RG.... a man with heart, compassion, wit and best of all, one hell of a friend.

Cheers buddy!!!

I like Old Dog for many reasons, but today's reason is his encyclopedic knowledge of music. Even if it is sometimes Wikiclycopedic knowledge :D

I like Sophia because she always strives to be pleasant on the board. And she's chatty (in person) like I am!

I like how Malika tortures me with sexy, kinky links of herself getting off .....links that I can't even watch. What can I say? Guess I'm a glutton for punishment :p