The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like RG. He is a gentleman but also a funny frickin fella ! and so far he hasn't threatened once to kick my ass when I posted a real pic of him in the Fat Bastard thread.

Also he sees the big picture in life....from a fishing boat with all the toys for boys to a set of hip waders and 2 feet for a motor. He has a life plan and it is pretty darn impressive RG ! Kudos big guy !

• Like 1

I like Lee Richards... he is a funny guy, he texts me randomly and he thinks we are both good looking enough to show up at a beach in speedos... heheheheheh

• Like 1

I like Old Dog because he always has beer!

I like Angela I suspect mainly because this heat is getting to me and I can't think straight ! ;)

or because she is going to share the beer with me she took from Old Dog :)

or because she is a pretty cool chick and tells jokes and likes Steppenwolf and drinks Old Dog's beers !

I like Lee for being a simple guy with an offbeat sense of humour, even in spite of posting that photo (which doesn't even bear a close resemblance to me) in the FB thread

RG

• Like 1

I love Angela!!! She has bee a stalwart friend, a great advisor and she drinks all the beer that has been in my fridge for months!!!

I like Old Dog for his contributions to CERB and sense of humour, not to mention being one of the cornerstones of this community

RG

I love Angela!!! She has bee a stalwart friend, a great advisor and she drinks all the beer that has been in my fridge for months!!!

Either a bigger fridge OD is in need for Angela ......

Worlds%20Largest%20Mini-Fridge.jpg

or one Big Beer !! My brother will truck it out for ya....just don't shake it up and aim it at Manitoba please ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYGfNuU7H8yoAUtxIU2Fk86YH4gYGK-ULvj3SGZGQ_UHALxi1q8elKEsMS

Oh ya this is I like ;) I like RG cause he swears alot lately ! Awesome ! And he still hasn't kicked my ass yet. I still picture him from past avatar as Cyrus off of Con Air movie and he is one scary beyach !!!

where-the-fuck-is-my-boat.jpg

• Like 1

I love Gabi... cuz... well.... she is just GABI!!! xoxo

I like Gabriella because as the henpecked husband she told me to post this....just kidding

I like Gabriella for her contributions and both the on-board and private bantering we have back and forth

RG

Important Message-Gabriella and I are not really husband and wife (we haven't even had the chance for consummation yet), we are just having some fun on the board :-)

I like RG because he always has positive contributions. Sometimes he expresses my thoughts better than I do. lol

Isabella is a lady that I have not had the pleasure to meet in person but she is someone that I really like here for her positivity and for her caring nature. She has sent little notes to my guest book when it seems like I could most use a little happy thought. She and I last summer traded sending the sun back and forth to each other. My own little sunshine lady. :)

I like Phaedrus because when I see his name on a post I know it will be worth checking out!

Gotta like Touch... anyone who contributes to the "I Love Boobies" thread with the regularity that Touch does has to be top notch!!!

I just think Old Dog is great. He views things for the lighter/positive side. He likes throwing a good party. He has some great tastes in ladies. He is a constant contributor to CERB and always makes it better. He knows how to support and be a friend of our shared jewels. (sure you'll all figure that last one out) Hehe....Cub

I like Winnipeg Cub because he sent me a plush toy bear so I could have my own little cub to hug anytime I want.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Sophia V because she is showing us all that good things happen to people who apply themselves!