The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Meaghan cause she is a fun presence here and has a great sense of humor :) and LOL's at my ridiculous, silly and pretty much senseless posts ;)

• Like 1

I like RG as first and foremost he is am impeccable gentleman. Secondly he is consistently, kind, just and fair. Just from a lady's point he has a clear understanding of what we sometimes go through and takes the time to speak to all of us and make efforts to get to know us as people !! This can't be beat.

• Like 1

Old Dog is a pretty good dog they say, he is kind hearted, he is house trained I think, he is a good host, has good beer in his fridge, makes good nachos, tends to lick the girls but that is OK cause he has awesome friends :) Ya I like him.

I love Lee because his quirky sense of humor is exactly what I love. I also think his avatar is quirky and probably nothing like what he looks like so I love that!

I like Meaghan because we share similar interests; girls for example. I also like the fact that she's a downhome Eastern Irish lass.

• Like 1

Is that you Emia ?? Are you an easy catch or put up a fight ??? ;) either way you're a pretty darn good fish and Cerb likes you hanging out here when you aren't getting hooked by sexy women :)

6a00d83451cb8069e2015432c01241970c-500wi

• Like 1

I like marriedbutnotdead's handle. I assume he has a pretty good sense of humour.

I like Angela because she plays a central role in our little community trying to bring us together. Also because she's gentle and kind to a newbie who screws up and can use guidance:)

• Like 1

I like RG because he knows the secret to good fishing is to use good bait. That and he truly cares, something all too rare these days.

• Like 1

I like Mistert. Not only is he a valued member of this community and makes positive contributions to the board, I have heard, (although not personally sampled) he is one good cook

RG

I like RG because he is truly a kind person who cares about other people. Even those he has never met. He reaches out to help and that is appreciated!

Oh, I also like that he has witty and funny things to say!

Thanks RG

• Like 1

I really like Meaghan.... she had a slow start but has come on like gangbusters in the last few months. Insightful, inquisitive and a super star in the making!!! Kudos!

• Like 2

I like Old Dog because he has an inate ability to churn out post after post of insightful and serious but witty and tongue in cheek posts that would take us meer mortals days upon end to generate. Also because he holds a tremendous amount of respect here in the cerb community and would likely hold that seat at the head of the Cerb dinner table.

How much wood would a woodchuck stroke

If a woodchuck could stroke his wood?

He would stroke, he would, as much as he could,

And stroke as much as a woodchuck would

If a woodchuck could stroke his wood.

I like Chuck cause he is cool and a fun guy to have around here. I call him Chuck but you ladies may call him Woody ? ;)

I like Lee because he has such a quirky sense of humor. Still waiting to hear the joke about the Irish nun....

And he sends nice texts when you need someone to say Hi, I am there for you. I like that one!

• Like 1