The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Meaghan because she seems resilient and strong, and sometimes she likes my posts lol

• Like 1

I like crankF because he keeps it real. There is all together too much BS in the world these days and that makes a straight shooter like crank a pleasure to have around.

• Like 1

I love Meg.... Meg is beautiful and sexy and fun and warm and she used to be an amoeba before she became a woman.... I bet she was a sexy amoeba too!!!

• Like 1

I like Meg is because her avatar makes me want to see more. Very sexy and she is such a sweetheart and very sexy! Oh, I already said sexy.....

Additional Comments:

Fine Old Dog, you beat me to it.

I like Old Dog because I look forward to his contributions. I know he is also a working SP and understands what us ladies go through. Now get back to work as I crack the whip!

Guest B**na***oy

I like CristyCurves because she rights to most enticing and provocative posts on CERB.

Thanks.

I LOVE Nicki!!!! We've bonded. She's seen me dance in my underpants. Yup, we're that close.

• Like 1

I like Old Dong because he is bringong a special bacon Sandwich (nocrust and heart shape) for me to the Ottawa Spring Social! ;)

• Like 1

I like Samantha. She is a lady who's positive insightful posts are a must read, and she is a member who is a pillar of the CERB community.

RG

Guest B**na***oy

At the risk of sounding like a brown noser, ;-) I really like the ladies of CERB. Whether through their elaborate and comprehensive advertisement posts or through their insightful inputs to discussion forums, their contribution is absolutely amazing.

Plus, when I explore their profile, they're HOT.

I like Samantha. She is a lady who's positive insightful posts are a must read, and she is a member who is a pillar of the CERB community.

RG

I like RG because he is a gentleman and a scholar and a fine judge of horseflesh. There are too few of us left.

At the risk of sounding like a brown noser, ;-) I really like the ladies of CERB. Whether through their elaborate and comprehensive advertisement posts or through their insightful inputs to discussion forums, their contribution is absolutely amazing.

Plus, when I explore their profile, they're HOT.

I like Miquelon, despite his departure from the thread, for his brash honesty and unabashed, unapologetic brown nosing. Well played! :icon_cool:

I like emiafish for his positive contributions to this community. Not to mention he thinks I'm a gentleman and scholar...gentleman yes but if you saw my grades in high school, scholar a stretch LOL...but thank you emiafish

RG

• Like 1

I like all of the people before me on this thread and of course the lovly lady before me is an angel.

All the best everyone

Well that was a pretty darn nice post outdoorslover..... So cheers to you ! :chug:

I like Lee because at no time during the evening that we hung out did he look at my ass and say, "I'd tap that."

• Like 2

I like Old Dong, I mean Old Dog just because.... (oh and the fact he has beer and bacon sandwiches is just a given).

I like Meg because she is just so darn sweet, oozes optimism and positivity, and...well I had a thing for Ann Margaret, and Meg is a blonde Ann Margaret, or was it that Ann Margaret was a redheaded Meg?

RG

• Like 1