The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I haven't participated in this thread for a long time, but I have to say that I'm deeply impressed not only with Midnite-Massage's posts, but also with her very positive presence on here, always supporting and encouraging and helpful. Just what we need! Thanks to her. I like her :)

• Like 2

Cato definitely knows how to sweet talk the ladies and definitely makes me *rawr*. Mind you, I think he wants something so still trying to figure out what! hmmmmmm

• Like 1

I like Midnite- Massage ( Traci) because she is thoughtful and sweet and makes new members and those already established feel appreciated for their contribution to Cerb. Thank-you Traci! xoxo

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I'll second that, Tracie rocks!!! and she's sexy too ;-)

I like Midnite- Massage ( Traci) because she is thoughtful and sweet and makes new members and those already established feel appreciated for their contribution to Cerb. Thank-you Traci! xoxo

While Miquelon forgot to mention why he likes Nicolette (forgiven this once!) I like Him because he is light hearted, complimentary and always positive. He embraces the whole mantra of Cerb!

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
God damn predictive text on ipad

I like Meg because she made me smile this monday morning!! Its a nice way to start a monday, and a work week!!

While Miquelon forgot to mention why he likes Nicolette (forgiven this once!) I like Him because he is light hearted, complimentary and always positive. He embraces the whole mantra of Cerb!

It's all good. Miquelon always reminds me. ;)

I like MisterT because he is kind and giving ( ah, there's that Virgo quality!) and he is a great baker. Always love his treats.

I like Nicki because she always has something helpful to add to any conversation and tells it how it is. She also maintains a great balance of positivity and realism! :)

tumblr_mnngbw3Mjm1s37j8no9_r1_400.gif

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I like Miss Sweet Emily J because she's got an elaborate arsenal of toys, not that she needs any. ;-)

Also, she always backs her points with good research and facts, which makes her one of the most reliable source of information on CERB. All that neatly packaged in a sexy body; a highly lethal combination. ;-)

Guest webothscore

I like how MM described herself as a pleasurizer. Say that fast 10 times. I can think of more pleasurable things to do ;)

Edited by webothscore
Change word

I like WeBothScore. Great contributor, pleasant demeanour and a great ass. So I am told. By.... ummmm... people. People who look at men's bums. Mostly girl people. Not that they regularly talk with me about guy's bums. but if they did, they'd mention his bum as a good one. I'll stop talking now.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

OD, I'm sorry but I think you should have stopped right after

I like WeBothScore. Great contributor.
The rest was just too much information. Go to the dog house now. lol

OD, I'm sorry but I think you should have stopped right after The rest was just too much information. Go to the dog house now. lol

I like Miquelon because he is right...OD gave too much, wayyy too much information

RG

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I like OD because he always knows what he is talking about, especially the section about my nice body parts ;)

Edited by webothscore
Addition

I like RG because in all my days on Cerb .... he is one of the most genuine, considerate, kind hearted, helpful fella's day in and day out around here. A great sense of dry humor and likes great tunes so that works big time for me too. He has had a year of trials and tribulations and tough times and particularly right now and has shown that he is such a resilient man. Now get a boat and lets go fishin on one of my Ontario trips RG !

• Like 5

Were it not for Lee Richards, I would know nothing about traditional Croatian penis warmers. But thanks to his thoughtful, detailed and in-depth evangelism, not to mention well-positioned advertising, I am confident that I will be able to retire in the lap of luxury. I'm also confident that Mr. Luxury won't need to wear one of these. After all, keeping penises happy is one of my specialties!

Thanks, Lee!

• Like 2

I love Samantha.... we are getting married as soon as we meet for the first time. Seriously, of all the wonderful women of CERB, Samantha is one of the most wonderfullest.

And as for Meg, who was forgotten in the maelstrom... I love her to pieces!!! Meg can also marry Samantha and me. We will just snuggle. LOTS.

• Like 2

I love MM!!!! Such a sweet caring lady with an enormous wit!!! KUDOS!

• Like 1

I really like OD for lots of reasons. Surprisingly we've never met but I think we would be good buds. He always sees things in a positive frame - like I do. He has a great sense of humour - which I try to. And he loves women for who they are and really appreciates all that they are - which I share completely. With admiration, Cub.

• Like 2

I really wanted to state my liking of M M but Old Dong beat me to it. That's ok, I like O D too because he is a canine cunning-linguist.

Dang that cub, he beat me too!

Oh Crank you lovely beast! You make me laugh even if you are a little slow on the draw sometimes. I know I just need to wave my "cushion" and it will all be alright! Crank up it baby!

• Like 1