The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Guest A*ro**n

I like Roaming Guy because, from his posts, you can see his respect for people and their opinions. He is a good guiding force for all of us here. His musical knowledge is great too as seen in the song threads (although, I'm thinking when he looks at mine, he must go WTF?)

Edited by A*ro**n

Guest webothscore

I like peregrine because he is a "curious fellow" that inserts himself into a good mix of threads.

I like Webothscore, a respectful member of this community, makes good posts on CERB and also another player of those damned addictive games on the board too

RG

Guest s****aswe***ess

I like roamingguy because his avatar is super cool and he seems like a gentleman on cerb posts :-)

thought i give this game a try! this place is fun!

Selina

Well I don't know Selina, but given the fact that she is from da Rock, she has to be awesome!!

I like roamingguy. His posts reflect a person who is down-to-earth, easy to converse with, has a great sense of humor; he respects and speaks highly of the fine ladies within cerb. A gentleman all the way!

Have a sweet day!

Edited by lilly
wrong post
  • Like 2

Guest ***nno**n***

I like Halifaxman58 because his name makes it easy to know where he is from. As a newer member he is making some great posts and is on his way to making a great reputation here ;-)

Guest A*ro**n

I like Shannon because she's not afraid to bring the heat to her posts (given her spiciness factor). However she's humble enough to admit when she may have gone too far. But we all know it's because she doesn't mind a little slap on the ass.

I like Tracie aka Midnight Massage, because she is a genuine woman, very sexy, helpful and thoughtful. I enjoy reading her posts and seeing her insight.

• Like 1

I have to say that Midnite-Massage is one of the great community builders on cerb, always noting people's achievements and recogizing the contributions they make.

Thanks, Tracie. I like you :)

• Like 2

Midnite- Massage is the hottest woman I have ever encountered. This Maritime Muse takes my mind places it has never been, but most willingly wants to go!

• Like 1

I like HalifaxMan58 because even though he is a CERB rookie, he contributes to our community. And besides; we dirty old men need to stick together.

• Like 2

And I like emiafish because he also contributes to the CERB community.

No comments on the dirty old men sticking together though, I hate being considered old LOL

RG

• Like 1

I like Roaming Guy because he was one of the first people to welcome me back to cerb.

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

I like olderguy because he is my friend on cerb, and who doesnt love a soft brown bear. I like his thoughts because they seem to run on the dirty side like mine :-)

I like ShannoninWpg because she is down to earth, real and real sexy. Besides I love an adventurous woman with a dirty mind. Just think of the shenanigans and high jinks, Oh My!