A Non-Girlfriend Experience but likely in a good way lol ........

While searching various sites to find a date or two for my Saturday I came across an interesting ad. The ad by the lady says :

"I do what your girlfriend doesnt want to do,......."

I personally don't look for kinky services and has never taken anything bare or kinky with an SP, however I found it interesting and funny at the same time as my imagination running wild lol as what they may be...Would that be a kinky time or a time spent without the nagging/yelling part, just kidding lol :-). I am also not sure what I call this service. A Not a-GirlFriend Experience :-). First time i see an ad like this lol. She should patent her ad lol..

I can't attach a link or mention the site for obvious reasons lol..

How about the things she wouldn't do that your girlfriend may do? Like texting, saying "I love you" or I have a headache so not right now?

My ex never wanted to mow the lawn, change the oil in my car, shovel the snow or eat haggis.

I am unsure... but I think the ad was going in a different direction....

Someone in Vancouver has used that title for years, though she may say, "what your wife doesn't do," sometimes. I think she's referring to BJs and maybe anal sex.