Have you ever felt like you have a sign over you head?

I am sure I am not alone in this feeling, but there are times when I walk through say a mall, that I feel as if there is a bright blinking sign above my head that reads" I AM AN SP!" I wounder why? I am not a parinod type person.

Could it be that in a way people do know on a basic intuition instinct? Could our pharamones say it all? It is known that after sex we emminate sex pharamones, is this what people unconsciuosly pick up on?

hmmmm, curious to know....do the hobbiest feel this too?

I think it's because you are very good looking that guys like to look at you. But honestly I believe it must be because you know who you are and imagine that everyone else knows. I have a friend that is a millionaire and he won't talk to anyone thinking that they will ask him for money, he is sure that everybody knows.

We all have a bit of paranoia and this is what makes you feel that way. When I leave a ladies house I feel like everyone is looking at me and thinking "Wow look at that lucky guy, he just left her place, I wish I was him".

Good point Notch..

I think many of us feel that way. It feels like everyone knows what you were doing few minutes ago.

It could be because your mind is so busy with what just happened, trying to enjoy the good feelings you just had. that makes you think everyone else knows what goes in your head

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ive wondered this too.

My friends who know what I do say I exude a certain sexuality. They said even the way I walk screams "look at me, I am a Service Provider" I think that's bullshit.

How can we look at someone and just make a confirmation of what they do for a living? I mean if I saw a lady walking in the mall in her underwear, I would not think she was an SP....Id probably think maybe she was forgetful and left her clothes in a fitting room somewhere.

I think if you're an attractive woman, you take care of yourself and wear sexy clothes, men will automatically have sex on the brain and come to the conclusion that either you're a stripper or sex worker. Are you doing or saying anything for people to have these beliefs? Remember, you always attract what you are feeling. So if you're feeling this way there is a good chance that people will pick up on this.

I think if you're an attractive woman, you take care of yourself and wear sexy clothes, men will automatically have sex on the brain and come to the conclusion that either you're a stripper or sex worker.

No, we won't come to any conclusions about your job based on that. We'll simply come to the conclusion that you're hot, and rapidly look the other way in the vain hope that our SOs didn't notice us getting an eyeful. Never works, alas...

• Like 1

Ha ha! Well said Phadreus. When most men see an attractive stranger, their occupation, inerests, hobbies etc. are likely the last thing on our minds. We may be picturing you naked, but seldom does the thought process go beyond that! (At least for me anyway.)

Well I've wondered after an encounter when I can smell the lady's scent (and what a nice scent it is) on me if any people around me (like when I stop in at a Timmies on the drive home) smell it too...and I don't wash for 24 hours just to keep smelling it LOL

Probably the biggest give away is the dumb grin on my face which lasts a day or two

RG

Well I've wondered after an encounter when I can smell the lady's scent (and what a nice scent it is) on me if any people around me (like when I stop in at a Timmies on the drive home) smell it too...and I don't wash for 24 hours just to keep smelling it LOL

Probably the biggest give away is the dumb grin on my face which lasts a day or two

RG

What I favor of more is the out-calls. The ladies sweet sent lingers in the apartment for days after. Especially on the sheets and pillows. Making for sweet dreams every night until laundry day of course.

Cheers,

Jafo

What I favor of more is the out-calls. The ladies sweet sent lingers in the apartment for days after. Especially on the sheets and pillows. Making for sweet dreams every night until laundry day of course.

Cheers,

Jafo

Most of my encounters are outcalls too, to my hotel...but I drift off to sleep with her scent lingering. And early the next morning when I check out, well I'm sure some of the scent is still there...it's all good

RG

I am sure I am not alone in this feeling, but there are times when I walk through say a mall, that I feel as if there is a bright blinking sign above my head that reads" I AM AN SP!" I wounder why? I am not a parinod type person.

Could it be that in a way people do know on a basic intuition instinct? Could our pharamones say it all? It is known that after sex we emminate sex pharamones, is this what people unconsciuosly pick up on?

hmmmm, curious to know....do the hobbiest feel this too?

I think that invisible sign that you have is called CHARISMA.

It comes in all forms and in all sizes. You could have the most beautiful person in the room beside you but if they lack charisma, the beauty is gone to waste.

You get stares because you exude something that people want... they want to be near you, they want to be with you. It has little or nothing to do with what you do, what you wear or your surroundings.

We all know a person or two that just draw people about them. You can't explain it... but there it is.

It's not a bad thing... don't fight it!!

• Like 1

The only times I feel that bystanders might know my business is when I'm visiting a lady in a hotel. But even then it doesn't really bother me, so they might know I'm there seeing an SP..big whoop. They're not people I know personally and are not people I am likely to ever meet...so what they think is the last thing on my mind. To me it's no different than strangers seeing me go into a stripclub...yes, so these absolute strangers know I'm going into a strip club...so what?

When hosting outcalls it's to my place of residence. I'm single and live in a pretty discreet apartment building, even if my neighbors happen to see the lady coming into my apartment, like I said I'm single, and it's not often and so far it's always been the same lady, so I doubt they suspect me to be seeing an SP.

I don't necessarily wonder whether I have a sign over my head that says "SP", but sometimes, if someone looks at me long and hard, I wonder if they recognize me. Prior to being an SP, I probably would have thought I had something in my teeth, hair, or on my face (this has been known to happen). Also, I would have looked equally hard at them and wondered what they look like naked.

I don't post my face on CERB for privacy reasons, but my hair is rather easy to pick out of a crowd in my opinion. Sometimes I wonder...

When I think people are looking at me, I check to make sure my fly is zipped up or that my hair isn't sticking straight up. Why else would they look at me?

that my hair isn't sticking straight up. Why else would they look at me?

Well when it comes to hair sticking straight up, it may not be the hair sticking up that raises eyebrows, it's what is used as hair gel

For those who watched Something About Mary, you know what I'm talking about :-)

Cameron_Diaz_Something_About_Mary-711921.jpg

RG