Why some women love being sex workers (video)

This is a really cool video about why some women love to be sex workers. It portrays a rather large array of workers in the industry who talk about their experiences.

http://blip.tv/redlightdistrictchicago/what-i-love-about-being-a-sex-worker-3780746

I'm a proud whore too! ;)

Also, this is a really interesting website some people might want to check out. Some sections of the website are still seeking submissions: http://www.swaay.org/

• Like 2

Great video! Those of us who have been active here on cerb for a while have probably noticed the same reasons given from many of the SP's on here as to why they love their job. But a great post none the less! :)

• Like 1

Agree. The video is good - love the variety of people who speak. The Swaay website is good, too. I think I can spend a few hours there getting educated.

Wooo thanks for posting this Nat. Makes me feel better after dealing with the comments section of the Women's Worlds article.

I wish I had any experience working in the US so I could contribute to SWAAY.

I wish I had any experience working in the US so I could contribute to SWAAY.

They might appreciate Canadian contributions on the website, you never know! I would suggest e-mailing them and asking them... especially since you've written so much already, and done so much work already... I'm sure you'd be able to pull together an article in no time whatsoever ;)

Although the particular circumstances and conditions may be different, there are a lot of parallels between the U.S. and Canada. Especially considering Canada is attempting to adopt a model much like the one in the U.S. (i.e. more punitive...). It scares the crap out of me.