What's Your Favourite Body Part?

Malika, the 4th nipple is very small. You need to be guided to it. We'll work on that next time.

Edited by bcguy42
clarification

I guess my baby-fine hair is most commented upon, but women who have really gotten turned on by my 'hook' have been cases of finding out I had something I never had considered an asset: well, it has been a turn-on for me too -- fortunately I survived their enthusiasm without breaking it during some wild, wild, over-the-top cow-girl rides. :)

• Like 1

My hair I suppose (not counting the grey ones, little bastards keep popping up

!), I have a lot of fun with it.

As well, my eyebrows. They require no maintenance yet they stay nice and even and non-bushy. :p

Hmmmm Soleil, I don't know that 'real men do this'

I've been told that I have "incredibly long and beautiful eye lashes" on a few occassions and " perfect buns of steel" but I have a hard time believing the complement and it give me no sence of pride.

I have to go with what Castle says. I don't like the sound of my voice when I hear it recorder but it must appeal to some ladys because I can get as much with talk as most guy can with power or money. I believe it is a little to do with the easy and honest attitude that comes with the voice.

And do I use it. Heck yes. Every week. My voice is a shameless hussy. It cuts through more red tape and bullshit every week than you would believe. Would I trade it for $100,000.00; no..... Maybe for a million.

Keeping the spirit of positivity going, I thought it would be empowering to be forced to pick a body part on ourselves that we really dig. It could be your genitals, your hair or even your upper arms. As long as it's a part of yourself you're truly crazy about and have never had any plastic surgery on. And don't worry about sounding conceited. It's important that we love ourselves, just as we were created. So let's share with one another what we're thankful for and confident about on our bodies!

I guess I'll start.

I like my eyes, the colour, shape and array of emotions they can express all on their own.

Just like you Soleil, I love my eyes for the same reasons you mentioned above and because they are sparkling green and have a tendency to change color on any given day but the thing I love most about myself is my happy smile! :)

I love my skin, its ridiculously soft and any scars I've gotten have disappeared pretty quick.

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think I have a favorite body part. But I have been told that I have a very gentle touch.

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

I have awesome calves, great triceps, and I have always enjoyed gripping my thick meaty cock!!

I'm tall and love being higher then most, I can be spotted from far or spot anyone also. I also love my lips, I have been told they are soft and kiss very well, plus I love using them.

Additional Comments:

I'm tall and love being higher then most, I can be spotted from far or spot anyone also. I also love my lips, I have been told they are soft and kiss very well, plus I love using them.

My hair. It's thick and I have a lot of it and guys just love running their fingers through it. Also my eyes, which turn a deeper shade of green when I'm aroused.

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

I like my dick (honestly) it's big and thick and usually stays nice and hard for a long time to please the ladies. Lady last night told me I had a "pretty cock." ha ha I think he's pretty too!!

I would say it's my solid 24 pack ab's and the anti slip knob on my dick. :icon_lol:

• Like 1

My lips, :boobies: My BREASTS!!!!!!!! :boobies: , my vagina :wink: , my calves & my shoulders too!

Women are so lucky! They have all the best body parts...

:icon_wink:

my lips and my hands. i was told i had very kissable lips as they are fuller than an average white male. plus my hands are very soft and was told i give a very good message.

Guest 9**A*****

Probably my brain because my outsides aren't much to look at!

Guest **cely***r***ne

hmmmm

My eyes so they may see

My ears so that they may hear

My lips so that they may kiss

My tongue so that it may taste

My neck so that you can nuzzle

My breasts so that you may fondle

My femininity so that you may explore

My whole body, so that we may share each other

But other than that, I like my eyes and my hair most days. When I have time for my mane, it is really a beautiful mess.

I love the part that starts at the toes and ends at the top of the head. Give me the time and I will ensure my pleasure is fullfilled by exploring every inch of a lady. From top to bottom and back again, over and over, mmmmm just the thought reminds me I need to go see someone I am very fond of, lol.