What's Your Favourite Body Part?

This is an interesting thread. We live in a world where the female body has become so objectified... We hear all the time about women's challenges with body image, anorexia, bulimia, etc... All very real issues relating to a patriarchal society that places unrealistic expectations on women.

BUT I think we often forget that these same issues also affect men. Now, before you flame me... I am not saying that it's the same issue, or of the same magnitude.

But I am saying that it's an issue for men too. When I saw this thread originally, I didn't respond because I couldn't think of a single body part of mine that I love. I look in the mirror and see a ton of 'parts' that don't stand up to the standards I see everywhere. Hair where it shouldn't be, hair missing from where it should be... Extra pounds where I wish they weren't, inches missing from where I wish they were....

Wow - this is getting heavy. Sorry. Just wanted to share and remind people that body image issues are real for both genders.

Ok. So my answer is that my favorite body parts are my hands. I get a manicure every two weeks and several women have told me I have sexy hands.