more first time questions

Hey,

My first time with a sp will be coming up in a few weeks.

Looking for anyone recommendations on should my first time be a 1 hr appt or 1.5 hrs.

I will be in TO for a few days so I was thinking of 2 - 1hr appts with 2 different sp's.

Will 1 hr be rushed for my first time or will it be ok?

also, should I worry about trying to give SP one first before i have one?

Thanks for help

Cheers

Personally I go for one two hour encounter, but that's me...everyone has a personal preference. I've found an hour is up before you know it

Are you looking for an outcall or incall. If outcall to your hotel, the hotels around the airport are far more reasonable than downtown.

I'm not clear what your asking in your last question though

Do you know who you want to see

RG

Guest W***ledi*Time
...should I worry about trying to give SP one first before i have one? ...

Don't worry about it one way or another. You'll have an idea of what you'd like ... but don't worry about playing out a script, or about who's going to do what when. Going with the flow can be half the fun. Let things develop naturally. Each time is different - the only golden rules are: be respectful, relax, and have fun!

From a womans perspective I can say that I agree with WIT in that you should just let everything flow naturally, if you try to follow a script or worry too much about what you read on the board about how things should go then you'll end up missing out on a good time, just enjoy the company you are with and enjoy her for who she is. There is no correct order on taking turns, just go with the flow.

• Like 1

I never book first-time meetings that are less than 90 minutes long. Two hours is also a fine amount of time. I'll take re-bookings for an hour, but not first meetings. I don't charge a lot more for that additional half hour (I have a "new clients" rate). I do find that the extra time is always valuable. We can relax and get acquainted a bit before getting busy doing other things. Taking the time tends to make for a much better meeting overall, in my experience.

Hey,

My first time with a sp will be coming up in a few weeks.

Looking for anyone recommendations on should my first time be a 1 hr appt or 1.5 hrs.

I will be in TO for a few days so I was thinking of 2 - 1hr appts with 2 different sp's.

Will 1 hr be rushed for my first time or will it be ok?

also, should I worry about trying to give SP one first before i have one?

Thanks for help

Cheers

I would book a 1 hour appt with an 2 different SPs because you don't know if the chemistry will be there or not. Imagine booking 1.5 hours o even 2 hours and it doesn't work out for whatever reason? You will walk away disappointed. If you book 2 different SPs for one hour, you will have different experiences and hopefully both encounters would be a success.

I now have a rule of not booking more than 1 hour sessions with new clients because I do believe there has to be a chemistry and if you're not feeling it after the first hour, then it will be a disappointment. Perhaps not so much for the client because I do offer a good service but I do like to enjoy the company that I keep. I firmly believe in not seeing someone if I feel it's not working. An hour is an hour but more than that, there has to be a connection imo.

Cool. Lots of different opinions. I was starting to get caught up in making sure everything was right for the first time with a sp but from everyone comments it sounds like I should just relax and enjoy.

Thanks everyone... much appreciated!

Cheers

Personally, I'd book one hour with one SP and see how that goes. If you find that the time goes by too quickly, then you can book a second SP (or the same SP if you really like her) for two hours. Plus, you may also find that the chemistry isn't there and then you're stuck trying to make two hours go by with someone you're not that interested in.

In terms of your second question, I agree with the other ladies--just let it flow naturally! Relax and have fun.