13 hours ago, DaveM2 said:

Unfortunatly those are false reviews and your not any better than them for spreading misinformation !! 

I will still write a little message here for the people that are new to this and doesnt fully understand how this works , 

When your a pretty girls , some people wants to ruin your stuff ! Anybody could write a review unfortunatly , ive delt with many people of all kinds , some of them are still mad at me for not wanting to date them and have bare s ! yep thats awfull but thats the world we live in , some girls also can see you as competition and literaly can open any kinds of account and write you bad reviews , personnally ive never done this and i dont plan on doing so , im pretty busy and im not like that! I truly believe in Karma , i could pass on that ridiculous review but it has to be said somewhere ! It happenned of course that i had to cancel for personnal reasons in the past like any professionnal,  but i always refunded people ! im a very good person and i love my job ! and this is the reason im in this since 10 years !! Of course theres people that scams but they wouldnt be there posting their real face , real locations , wouldnt be travelling like i do , and many other more reasons !! Always make your own idea about someone first !! 

And always look for real adds that are verified !! Always !! 

Have a great day gentlemans ❤️

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DaveM2 said:

Maybe this would be believable if it was 1 or 2 people accusing you. Instead it's several dozen, in multiple cities, over multiple years. From accounts that have been around for over a decade in some cases, with hundreds of posts. You have stolen deposits repeatedly giving bullshit excuses every time. I have never once seen a provider with anywhere near as extensive a record of scamming as you do. This industry is a nightmare to navigate because of people like you and idiots who are stupid enough to believe this garbage.

Sir i know your mad but you have to do your own research before to book a provider on a website that shes not even verified!! Im sorry but i cannot take the blame for people that "booked me on a fake add" or for whatever reasons ! Now sir you wanna look smart on here behind your little screen then bring back the screenshots of conversations , also wich email youve used to send me your e transfer with the dates of our appt & time , ill show my screenshot of proof of the transfer , with also the date and time that i booked you with your deposit with your name and the whole thing cause i have all of them saved up straight in my bank account and phone and we will talk after that!! 🙂

And please dont "fake screenshot me" cause it will not work & my name changed when i decided to buy a domain so people know im the real person and not anybody on LL !!!! Thank you 🙂 

Stop spreading hate , im sending you love !!

Edited by itsmayliebaby
  • Confused 1

In most cases on e you call out a scammer, all they do is change thier name and number sometimes pics  then they hit again!!  Guys got to beware stop giving out deposits 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DaveM2 said:

Yes which she has done like 8 times if you check the links I provided lol.

I fully agree, people need to just stop giving out deposits period. If this girl is able to be verified with her record there is zero way to verify anyone. And none of the other providers ever call this behavior out either. Plenty of options that don't require you to take risks like this, stick with them.

Oh my gawd thats crazy !! so your basically telling me that im living off a small amount deposit instead of doing this and gain more , literaly post my whole face on pictures , social media , pay for a domain and actually travelling for REAL instead of scamming people from a coutch ??? you clearly dont know what a scammer is😂 Im catching planes to tour there and there lol oh okay , ill leave u right here cause if i wanted to work with childrens at a nursery i wouldve done that !!

19 minutes ago, itsmayliebaby said:

Oh my gawd thats crazy !! so your basically telling me that im living off a small amount deposit instead of doing this and gain more , literaly post my whole face on pictures , social media , pay for a domain and actually travelling for REAL instead of scamming people from a coutch ??? you clearly dont know what a scammer is😂 Im catching planes to tour there and there lol oh okay , ill leave u right here cause if i wanted to work with childrens at a nursery i wouldve done that !!

You probably do a mixture, sometimes you actually do service other times you decide to just steal the deposit. Not exactly uncommon, many instances of people getting robbed from a provider they've seen before with no problems.

People can read the links I posted and come to their own conclusions. There's over 300 posts of mostly negative feedback I think that speaks for itself.

Edited by DaveM2
  • Thanks 1