Guest S***dst***

[quote=lipualipua;248795

Speedstick: Shouldn't we expect the same nerves ... the same embryologic origin? What is the male analogue of the vagina as the vagins is just a hollow muscular tube?

I've learned never to assume anything from anyone :)

As for the vaginal cavity itself I do not have a solid answer for you. As most of the tissue surrounding the cavity lends itself to the creation of the penis (errectile tissues and such) I can only assume it lends itself to the urinary track or simply ceases to exist; if not completely absorbed into the creation of the penis.

I've learned never to assume anything from anyone :)

As for the vaginal cavity itself I do not have a solid answer for you. As most of the tissue surrounding the cavity lends itself to the creation of the penis (errectile tissues and such) I can only assume it lends itself to the urinary track or simply ceases to exist; if not completely absorbed into the creation of the penis.

I find your answer reasonable, Speedstick; Regards.

I find this an interesting thread. There have been several previous threads that have covered the subject of anal, whether that be just some ass play, or actual penetration. It is obviously not for everyone. I find that many of the ladies, whether they provide greek or not, actually enjoy some anal stimulation, certainly more than I ever thought. I have rarely partaken in anal penetration, but since many women have shown an interest/desire in some anal stimulation, I have come to enjoy that.

I think one needs to take their time, be attentive and no be in a rush. The women's body will respond in time to the stimulation (I am not say all), and often will permit a bit more play. And if this is enjoyable to the lady, it is to me too....

I've never took the trip with anyone yet so I am no expert, but what I find appealing is the emotional stimulation as well that would occur, before and during the act and also the buildup of trust that has to occur between two people. It is an act that we as hobbyist have to earn by being the gentleman that we are and I really like this. It is nice guys that finish first in this case :). As a hobbyist, we all want our providers to of course feel secure around us and to genuinely enjoy our company, allowing us into their most sensitive of areas is a good way of knowing that they do!

I also like how anal sex isn't just something two people can just go ahead and do either. For both to enjoy there needs to be communication and understanding. Like dancing, you have to be in sync and connected more with your partner, listening to each others cues. That to me makes it more special (and hotter) than just oral or vaginal penetration.

Before I joined these boards I didn't think even bother to think that very many ladies offered anal sex or enjoyed it but after reading some of the posting on the boards I'm glad to see that I'm wrong and that there can be mutual pleasure :).

Enjoy your greek sessions ladies and gents!

Edited by DixonD

I will say that anal sex has never had any appeal to me. This tends to surprise most of my parthers because in all other respects I am an assman. I love butt cheeks, but have no interest in the anus itself. I used to date a woman with a really great bum. I loved squeezing it, kissing it, and especially rubbing my dick in between the cheeks. She kept offering anal and everytime I refused I think she thought it was because I was too shy or that I was one of those idiots who thinks it would make me gay. Now that I see SPs it comes up a lot. Usually an SP telling me it's something she doesn't do. I still have no interest in trying it, but more power to all you folks who like it somehow don't find it painful.

In general, the thing I enjoy about sex is the reactions from the woman; the heat, the rapid breathing, the intense wetness, the glassy look in the eyes, muscles bunching, an intense orgasm. As far as I'm concerned, whatever gets her there, preferably as often as possible, works just fine for me. That includes anal.

Otherwise, I don't really have a preference or particular desire for it.

I had a girlfriend who discovered she enjoyed anal (discovered equals an accidental slip during a particularly intense session that was abundantly slippery ;) ). It was never about dominance. In fact, she was usually on top, and it was always at her prompting. I'm an average guy, but she was tiny, so size would have been a concern for her I'm sure. But, oh my god the amazing orgasms she would have, grinding back and forth on me like that...

As Malika put it, screaming banshee.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dominance? Hmm yes I suppose in role play that would be ok as long as no pain was involved. (read previous posts)

But real life Greek can be da bomb. Done with a partner who knows whose in the drivers seat :) until you say so, is so erotic. The orgasms are much different (at least with me) that other types.

Having also :thinking about how to put this delicately:...penetrated a few bottoms in my day I have also seen from the other side of the fence just how much you can pleasure someone this way. Makes me smile.

• Like 1

In general, the thing I enjoy about sex is the reactions from the woman; the heat, the rapid breathing, the intense wetness, the glassy look in the eyes, muscles bunching, an intense orgasm. As far as I'm concerned, whatever gets her there, preferably as often as possible, works just fine for me. That includes anal.

Otherwise, I don't really have a preference or particular desire for it.

Exactly where I am at too,Scribbles

I dated a girl once who enjoyed greek, not just for the physical pleasure, but she said that it felt intimate on another level for her. She would say, "I can't fake ass! I can fake vagina, but I can't fake ass." It had absolutely nothing to do with dominance or pain. She always initiated and offered it when she was in the mood. And if there was ever any pain, we slowed right down or stopped altogether.