Figured what the hell and texted this morning to see if I could get in for a same day appointment. I'm not far from where she's staying so if there had been any issues it wasn't much time out of my day. 

Quick to reply. Booked for after she got back from errands. Arrived and texted her and got a reply a few minutes later she needed just a little more time which was fine. Texted me back a couple minutes later with the room. 

She's real. She's cute. Pics are mostly accurate other then she has a bunch of tattoos and she's a little heavier (probably accurate what she lists though which is 5'2" and 130lbs) but carries it well and looks great. Service was the best non GFE service I've had without question. Wanted to post here because the recommendations take a while to post since an admin needs to approve them.

I think she's here for 5 days or so although that could change. I would repeat with her for sure. I might honestly.

• Like 2

She posted her ad today halifax and Ottawa  again.  Seems like the 2 good reviews she's got are from new members lol

2 hours ago, Jaxon said:

She posted her ad today halifax and Ottawa  again.  Seems like the 2 good reviews she's got are from new members lol

I'm fairly new but not as new as that other one where the account was like 2 days old lol. I have a few other reviews and comments with a fairly active account. None of the other more established people were saying anything so I figured I would. Whether you believe me or not is your call but if you want additional details or info shoot me a PM. 

Contacted her, quickly came up with a date, no snags. She is very pretty, with the cutest voice and slight French accent. Lovely to talk to and play with. Very much NOT a GFE, but great fun nonetheless. Well worth a visit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1