I see this ad is back so I'll tell you my experience. Texted and got rates, setup an appointment. It's by the cemetery as mentioned prior. Actual address. Was given an appointment. Showed up at the time at the building entrance and she said she'd be down. Waited. 

Got a call saying she knew me. Said my full name (anyone with Caller ID can find this) and asked "Why are you doing this?" "How could you do this to Janice". I have no clue what she's talking about. She said Janice was my wife (I'm a single guy btw) and how could I cheat on her. I had enough and hung up the phone. 

My take away this is some sort of blackmail scam. They get your name/number then do some reverse searching on the internet through those info sites. I'm guessing they found someone with my name on socials and found they have a wife. I didn't bother listening to her anymore and hung up the call pissed my time was wasted. Then I blocked the number. So let this serve as a warning to others.    

Her voice and tone reminded me of an outcall where I got scammed while in Toronto. Possible same person, used mature woman pics that didn't return any results on yandex. Don't know if its relevant but it was a basic deposit scam. Then she said she arrived at the hotel via phonecall asking for the remainder before she'd enter the room from the parking lot. Things got strange as of course she doesn't show but calls in hysterics saying a buncha guys were in the room trying to kidnap here, claims is this a human trafficking operation, and she lost her purse in the room. Blah blah blah, pay me for my purse. I told her to get fucked and call the police if thats the case.

Edited by TrackMan265
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1