Stella French • White • 0371

First time seeing Stella today in almost a year and wow was she worth the wait . She is a beautiful kind loving person  who just has a natural way about her . She is in my opinion one of the best providers a guy could see . Communication was on point and she was dressed in a very classy outfit which looked totally amazing on her . She is a true Gem . Never did she make me feel rushed and she really seemed enjoy our time together . For me she is # 1 and she has the skills to back it up . Hopefully she will come to town more often . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely agree with this…also met with Stella yesterday and was gobsmacked by her hot/natural vibe. Us hobbyists have an amazing group of local(NS) SP’s that provide excellent professional service. LL shitshow aside, I feel we are lucky to have the providers we have. Stella via YFL/Montreal is a stunner - not to missed. Very natural interaction and GFE experience and she is among the top tier of providers that “come from away”. Goes with saying and worth repeating that our visiting and local SP’s deserve the highest respect we can offer. 

• Like 1

Not much I can add beyond what has been said above. Beautiful and sensual. Very responsive. Nice to talk with. Stella was lovely and what I expect from a GFE session and the ladies from YFL.

She is just wonderful! Will see her again every time she comes to town.  

Super easy going, exactly “my type” of body (slim and toned, perfect B cup, great a$$) and just the best skills. Kissing was a bit lighter than I like but otherwise 9.5/10 in all areas. 
No rush and the hour was well worth it. 
Highly recommend. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.