5 hours ago, Happyman8 said:

Is a scammer, walked up and she hid behind the door. She was Asian. Much older. I left. 

Sounds like a bait and switch, not a scammer. She was probably hiding so no one saw her in whatever outfit she had on (or naked). Likely just the typical standard for Asian ads in NS.

Her ad is back up, after being off for a while, same ph number, etc., and when I texted her she assured me she is not Asian.

It seems to be a rarity that an Asian would post an ad with non-Asian pics, 

I feel that Asian providers typically don't repeat their ad a month later, or run multiple ads.

Finally, Gaga's pics don't seem to appear anywhere else.

56 minutes ago, rascal in ns said:

It seems to be a rarity that an Asian would post an ad with non-Asian pics, 

I feel that Asian providers typically don't repeat their ad a month later, or run multiple ads.

There's been some cases of Asians with non-Asian pics recently, look up Verna, Baby, I'm sure there are others but not sure if anyone talked about them on here. Asians definitely do cycle ads and re-use pics, and are probably the worst offenders for multiple ads. There have been times where there's been like 10 ads and they all lead to the same 50 year old Asian woman.

This "Gaga" ad is still running (identical wording), but the pretty, petite, caucasian girl in the original pics (attached) has now been replaced with an "Indo-Canadian" East Asian Indian.

See the second attached pic! 

No resemblance to the spinner in the first ad. 

What a bait and switch scam! This is getting tiresome.😫

Gaga.jpg

Gaga version 2.jpg