As mention in the other thread about her, I have seen her. I think I have seen her 6 times so far and will be repeating again soon. The pictures are not her, they never are, but she is very pretty. She is not 25 but she is probably as close to 25 as you are going to get. I am not great with age but lets say 30's.

She give a great massage. That alone is enough to go back for me. We all like different things.

She is very passionate. She made me feel special each time. YMMV obviously but I love every moment with her. She probably ruined my expectations with the whole experience now since the second half of has been so great. Again YMMV and we all like different things and she does what I like. I won't get into more details then that.

Unlike other ladies there that would run 2 ad's with different names and numbers, she has the same name in both those ad's with different numbers. To me that says something about her confidence in the service she provides. You can make arguments about running 2 ad's but that is probably the agencies thing.

I saw Mia 2 or 3 times before Coco arrived and on my last visit Mia would not shut up about how great Coco was and how pretty and young she is and also how great her massage is. She was not telling a lie. So she impressed her co-workers.

She has a wonderful body and it feels really tight. She is not as skinny as the pictures but I have no complaints. And please don't take that as me saying she is chubby. I think she has a great body.

Please don't PM asking for details. I won't provide them. 

1 hour ago, RedShirt said:

As mention in the other thread about her, I have seen her. I think I have seen her 6 times so far and will be repeating again soon. The pictures are not her, they never are, but she is very pretty. She is not 25 but she is probably as close to 25 as you are going to get. I am not great with age but lets say 30's.

She give a great massage. That alone is enough to go back for me. We all like different things.

She is very passionate. She made me feel special each time. YMMV obviously but I love every moment with her. She probably ruined my expectations with the whole experience now since the second half of has been so great. Again YMMV and we all like different things and she does what I like. I won't get into more details then that.

Unlike other ladies there that would run 2 ad's with different names and numbers, she has the same name in both those ad's with different numbers. To me that says something about her confidence in the service she provides. You can make arguments about running 2 ad's but that is probably the agencies thing.

I saw Mia 2 or 3 times before Coco arrived and on my last visit Mia would not shut up about how great Coco was and how pretty and young she is and also how great her massage is. She was not telling a lie. So she impressed her co-workers.

She has a wonderful body and it feels really tight. She is not as skinny as the pictures but I have no complaints. And please don't take that as me saying she is chubby. I think she has a great body.

Please don't PM asking for details. I won't provide them. 

How is her English? And would you say her body is petite, slim, average, curvy?

Can we  confirm if this location is downtown or the house/neighborhood in the west end. Mia was at both locations. Her last time here was downtown.

1 minute ago, jk_flip_flop said:

Can we  confirm if this location is downtown or the house/neighborhood in the west end. Mia was at both locations. Her last time here was downtown.

Yes, the downtown location.

2 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

How is her English? And would you say her body is petite, slim, average, curvy?

Her English is good, and I'd say her body is average, firm and toned.

Unfortunately, her synthetic breasts are enhanced (but not overly enlarged) to the point of being way too firm for my taste.

Why do so many of the Asian providers need to have this done to them.

An Asian in her natural state, soft and petite is perfect, IMO.

I went to her last week, horrible visit, didnt provide everything she said and well the usual , she wasnt anything like the pics, her tits were filled with silicone and they were very hard to the point they might make u go soft, and she was rushing the service a lot, the only good part i would say was the massage, probably the best i have had, but for overall experience i would say go for mia, if she is still around.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jaxwitwix said:

I went to her last week, horrible visit, didnt provide everything she said and well the usual , she wasnt anything like the pics, her tits were filled with silicone and they were very hard to the point they might make u go soft, and she was rushing the service a lot, the only good part i would say was the massage, probably the best i have had, but for overall experience i would say go for mia, if she is still around.

I agree with almost everything you said.  Except for massage. It was fine, but not the best I have had. 

And I greatly preferred Yuki over Mia, but both over Coco (who also has an ad under a second phone number).

1 hour ago, rascal in ns said:

I agree with almost everything you said.  Except for massage. It was fine, but not the best I have had. 

And I greatly preferred Yuki over Mia, but both over Coco (who also has an ad under a second phone number).

sadly i havent seen yuki