Last active today  Halifax, NS, CA  Woman

Ava Marie

Addictive but the Best

She/Her

CURRENTLY BOOKING FOR……

*JULY, AUGUST, and SEPTEMBER*

Welcome!!🌹I’m Halifax’s Highly regarded- and highly Addictive Sweetheart, Ava Marie! Embodying the essence of companionship, I am a selective and exclusive woman who strives to create authentic and lasting connections with my suitors. With ten years of experience, I know how important both professionalism and discretion are to those who choose to spend time with me. You can always rest assured that my level of service is of the highest calibre. My space is free from discrimination and I am eager to meet with those of all ages (25+), sizes, races, and ethnicities. I am known fondly for my very Classic Girlfriend Experience- But I also have a multitude of skills that will satisfy a variety of kinky flavours. With a lengthy repertoire of different kinks, it's best that you contact directly with your specific desires. I aim to offer a space in which you can let yourself go without judgment or concern. When booking with me, you not only gain access to a professional with a wealth of experience but also an exciting and vivacious woman who brings authenticity to every encounter. My ability to connect with people creates a genuine love for providing companionship. Allow me to connect your visions with reality, it is my goal to curate a space where you feel completely at ease. Pre-booking is required Extended dates always take priority Come and experience me!

All my love, Ava Marie 🌹

TO BOOK:

AVAMARIE.CA

[email protected]

(PRE-BOOKING REQUIRED, LONGER DATES ARE PRIORITIZED)

IMG_7863.jpeg

photo_2024-03-03,_7_02_06 am.jpeg

photo_2024-03-03,_5_54_03 am.jpeg

IMG_8653.jpeg

IMG_7576.jpeg

IMG_6951.jpeg

Facetune_20-03-2024-03-33-08.jpeg

IMG_9743.jpeg

IMG_9746.jpeg

• Like 6