I just wanted to share that I've been in contact with Anais F who is well known in here from her time with a certain french lady touring company. She has been indy in Montreal for a few years, and has a site which is easily found by her name  anaisf and mtl.  I've been contacting her every now and then for a few years to see if she has touring plans to come back to Halifax area, she replied to me yesterday and advised me she's finally been accepted to Lyla and said if there's enough interest she may visit us July or August.

I let her know she should post here about a potential tour if enough interest, but she wanted me to spread the word to any boards I'm a member of, so any previous friends of Anais search for her and send her a Halifax request, hopefully we can all make it worth her time to visit us again

• Like 6

I've never had the pleasure but I am a sucker for gorgeous petite French women so I vote a definite YES for Anais F to come to Halifax

• Like 1

Lol, I reach out to her about once a year as well...very passionate, & petite...like most, if not all that have met her, I would love to see her visit again.

• Like 1