Is Moncton and surrounding area drying up?

Several years ago I started this hobby and I’ve noticed that are almost no new SPs that are visiting the area.  I remember that there was always someone new to meet.  There was a variety.  Nowadays it seems dried up.  For example, I just did reverse image searches for the first 13 ads I saw on Leo list and 12 were stolen photos and likely completely fake/scams.  This is the worst I’ve ever seen this.  I understand that there are a few providers in the area that are dependable but it’s nice to have variety in this hobby.  Even the ones I’ve seen in the last year only come here once or twice a year.  Am I the only one that feels this way?  

• Sad 1

Ha you think it’s bad there come try living in Saint John terrible not even YFL come here anymore and before Covid I made a point to clear my calendar when Ashley was visiting. She was so sweet and smart great conversation and lots of fun. 😔 

• Like 2

Amy and Lila are currently here in Moncton and not to be missed! Cleo is also great. True what you said too many fakes on Leo. Try SD/SB if you can afford it. ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LoveMachine said:

Amy and Lila are currently here in Moncton and not to be missed! Cleo is also great. True what you said too many fakes on Leo. Try SD/SB if you can afford it. 😉

SD/SB so you had good luck with these sites? I’m always skeptical of those 2 sites.

I have to agree with the area "drying up"   I was forturate to meet up with someone earlier this week, and appearently I was one of the very few client's of hers who actually did not cancel on her at the last minute.

I have also been trying to get another enounter with anyone in the last couple of days since, and I know that only communcating via email does narrow down my options, but the choices are few and far between.  :( 

• Sad 1