Looking for same day/short notice fun TODAY?

I am available RIGHT NOW until 8pm TONIGHT with only 30 -ish minutes* notice! (must be booked by 7pm)

***SCREENING VIA PHOTO ID REQUIRED IF I DON'T ALREADY KNOW YOU***

It is expected that you review my detailed website in full BEFORE you contact me.

Please be respectful of my time by not asking questions that are answered on my website

my heartfelt thanks in advance 🙂

How to Book:  Call me directly at 807 627 4153.  Text is okay too, if you are shy.  Be prepared to accept a callback to confirm your phone number before I will schedule/give you my location.  I will not book you without a valid phone number.  Sorry, but NO exceptions.

*If you don't hear back from me within 15 minutes, no worries, just send me a follow-up message with another time/date that would work for your schedule

Like to save $$$?  Check my website for a page marked "Specials" or click here and see if I have any special offers available!  (If you can't see the "Specials" page, it's because all the special offers have been claimed at this time) 

Need a different time/day to meet?  With a little notice, I'm available most days as early as 9 am and as late as 10pm and happy to set something up in advance. There is a small deposit required for pre-bookings if trust has not already been established *see deposit web page for all the details*   

X,

Julie Adore (aka Sugar Kayne)

Edited by Sugar Kayne
title change

Sign in to follow this