Hi whoever is still left out there 😞

I'd been wanting to start thiis topic for a while..

Id like input from anyone SP or Hobbyist

I've been around a long time now and no matter what I've tried, there has been a (hopefully) small amount of affectionate gents, that I have either completely missed out on a potentially incredible experience with ... or had to hear from one who finally took the chance, say that he'd avoided me for years because he was ....insert cause for apprehension... due to my also offering Domination, Kink, Fetish etc. 

This is NOT meant to shame anyone but only to help my understanding so I may better myself. I dont seek to preach, I seek advice.

I've heard reasons including;

- worried a gfe would bore me 

- worried I would be too assertive

- worried Id suddenly engage in BDSM without request (let alone consent eeek)

- assuming someone who has a Domme side to her couldn't be conventional, traditional, more submissive, affectionate, emotional, romantic, offer 0r4l, want to snuggle, have a warm, loving demea our...the list goes on.

When i redid my site, I put Companionship and Fetish on different pages. I've tried to portray just how passionate and affectionate I am. Even as a Domme Im considered what they call 'A sensual Domme'

I've tried diversity in my pix, depicting myself in ways anyone in Dom-space wouldnt be in. 

After all this, I feel what I have most to thank are YOU, the wonderful, generous Hobbyists who have taken the time to describe my sweet side.

Finally in my latest ad here, I added this tidbit lol 

"Those into more conventional, sensual play, need not feel intimidated, or decide for me that I would prefer kink... I NEED loving too you know! And I receive by giving

Kink is only kinky because its out of the norm. Kinksters like affection too and vanilla is one of my favorite flavors!

Kink is by special request only and requires further contribution.

My default is to be a sweetypie.

My bitchy side is so bitch you gotta pay more for it! 😆 "

So again my point here is to start an interesting dialogue I think we can all be stimulated by and all learn a lot about each other.

Please feel free to offer your own experiences, ideas, questions, opinions, advice, whatever. Lets just talk 🙂 In the mean time here have some GFE boobies and some DOMME boobies hahlarge.1406673190_pearls-Copy.jpg.6d0dea9b37d513f50a539299075c7675.jpglarge.447880396_BWtitWitSite-Copy.jpg.83417f1902e908dbe13550a4d8dc6425.jpglarge.PeakABoob.jpg.3cf9a62c7a97cb08eb1b07d171275d6f.jpglarge..jpg.0a836f6febbff742f29a85fa9a4fc32a.jpglarge..jpg.4a9fe8c4b5a0cc81ee8ac3bd35dccf86.jpg

OK and heres some definite not Domme butt ones cuz why not? 

large.GDmsMPtXYAAMCYX.jpeg.8645b104bcb942b2c2cbb422bc62b967.jpeglarge.Zip-Butt.jpg.46436070c16ba4eae8c524d83acf247d.jpglarge.schoolgirlws_1_orig.jpg.af9dca4f9c1d42706604fd7842adeaf2.jpg

ok... no butt but it makes the point that I can be..none assertive? Does it?

large.1927371904_CUbentShorts-Copy.jpg.4a87aeecbff86194b4ee2affeae1f8b8.jpglarge.954070421_WIN_20191114_16_00_58_Pro(3)-Copy.jpg.c158c34d8cf19f3ca64b930338eb98ad.jpglarge..jpg.cce215be3b05f0ea6c7a66bb6ccc3ea4.jpglarge..jpg.8550b1ea1605549e6e3682d52afae0e0.jpglarge..jpg.68cc8a4607b551d0a5773e28f5d684a2.jpglarge..jpg.fa86fced5207e7bcda4ff602d2477264.jpg

I have other soft pix buti promised T&A lol

Is the difference apparent? Or do I look mean in all of them anyway?

Above alll, I am wishing all of you good energy, my hope that life is being good to you.

Whether Im a Companion or the extra contribution for Kink is given, my aim is to create a bubble of bliss for us to share, alone, the outside world, blocked out for our time. The only way I can acheive this (and therefore receive it myself as I am an empath that literally feeds off the solace and happiness of others), is by you first telling me what it is you need to find that physical, spiritual and emotional release. 

Only YOU know what you like. I would never ever assume. Although I so appreciate those who worry so much I will be bored, know this, kinksters have gfe too. Its called kink because it isnt the norm. And nobody who multis the way I do could EVER be bored with affection. I dont speak for all Dommes but i know many,both personal and pro. Those that dont wish to offer GFE, dont. (IE My dear friend and lover MissJulieClaret) although I assure you, even we kinky lovers have had far more conventional play together than we've had kink. If you saw us in regular mode, you'd never guess either of us are such weirdos at times. Lol 

Ok Discuss! Sending you all my love!

A special thank you to the gentleman who had the guts to open up to me and share this invaluable information with me. It cant have been easy. And of course, thank you for giving me a chance. I really hope I gave you the affection you needed.

JessyCeleste

Xoxoxo

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 cents

At the end of the day you can't appeal to everybody, and if you try you'll end up appealing to nobody.

(just using this as an example)Let's be honest in today's age, saying something like you been vaxxed 6x can turn off some people(not me personally but just making a point how any little thing could work in your favor or not)

Now that being said, speaking for myself here, if I was going to to have one complaint about your website, I wish you would give us more info on the compainship side.  You seem to have a very good BDSM/Fetish list but the compainship side could use a little more what exactly you do.

Sort of like:

GFE: you get this, this and this

PSE: you get GFE + these other things

Extra Kink I provide:  all this other stuff

I should probably add I am somewhat shy and would prefer knowing beforehand what a SP provides then having to ask(even when you graciously make it clear you don't judge people).  I just got into the scene recently and to be honest I seen 4 different people, there was one of the 4 that to be honest wasn't exactly my body type(althoguh still very attractive) but her ad clearly stated 2 things that I was really into and I was like, that's my SP(over other females who I may be more attracted to body type).

Beyond that my only other suggestion is if you looking for a different kind of Hobbyist, maybe you should post ads not mentioning the domination stuff every now and then on websites that promote SPs, that way a person won't have a preconceived idea about you(as the Domination Lady who also does vanilla stuff) 

I guess one option is one ad in the regular section with the normal GFE or whatever and a seperate ad in the dom and fetish section for that. I don't know if there's an easy answer but as for guys being too timid or whatever, I doubt anything changes that as that is in their DNA. 

Personally, I'm okay playing with toys, being pegged and maybe some other light stuff but I'm just not into the dom/sub dynamic on any level. And I would never be tied up or something of that nature. Just not my thing but I'm not one to be put off by an ad that offers these fetishes. If I wanted to see the woman and the budget allows, I would go see her, plain and simple. I'm not shy at all.

I doubt that I've been much help here, sorry. But hope things are going well  for you and maybe some day we'll be in the same place, same time and we can explore the theory further, lol. Take care Jessy.

• Like 1

I might not be the best person here to post this about you, Jessy, because I have been seeing you for many years now and on a regular basis if I can say this(except for 2 years of agony for me).  The main reason that I met you the first time was because of your pictures, I was attracted to your beauty.  Yes i will admit that I was not looking for BDSM etc.. but I remember well that you mentioned romance and that was what I needed.

Throughout the years we experimented together and tried different stuff( blindfold, role play, threesome, voyeurism, exhibitionism ,etc...) and they were all fun things that we did mainly because we got to know each other on other levels.

So what I'm trying to say to you gents and ladies on here, get to know the persons kink even if it's only romance and try to pleasure each other.

To end my response to your question, I have tried many ladies in the past because I was looking for something that I wasn't sure what. @JessyCeleste gave me that and more so gents don't be afraid to go beyond the kinks offered and try out the ladies that are attractive to you.

A famous quote that we all heard before "Life is like a box of chocolate...you never know what you will get until you try it." Unknown