Scams you out of money with online services. Sent $50 for a video at the end of April and she has yet to respond with the video that she previously agreed to for $50. Instead saying an excuse in the middle of June around 2 weeks ago. 

Don't bother paying her for anything.

While I don't doubt your story I'm shocked to hear it.  I've had several wonderful in persons with Amarra and she was nothing but an absolute delight.....is it possible someone is cloning her ad? 

Edited by Timmy

You should post some kind of proof (screenshots of your texts?) because otherwise people will disregard this since your account is new and she has a good reputation. It's not like this would be the first instance of a reputable provider scamming people by any means though.

• Like 5

I find that hard to believe, ive always had a good time with her shes the most  pleasant and easy going young lady that i know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She’s legit, not a scammer at all. I had a great experience with her and have been looking forward to my next trip to Halifax for another one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ammara is not a scammer.

She's positively legit and wonderful online and in person.  Shame on you for posting this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1