Anyone planning to see Camille tomorrow? I have not had good luck with YFL, but she does look tempting. The only day I would be able to see her would be Wednesday, so hoping for some feedback after her first day here.

• Confused 1

Curious to know what you mean by not having good luck lately? I've only seen two of the YFL ladies but they've both been lovely and I've heard most of them provide an excellent service.

• Like 1

I suppose I should take a hint from the fact that the only mention of her easily found online is a TERB thread from when she was touring to Ottawa. Not a single person posted that they saw her. The entire thread is everyone talking about how shitty YFL is and YFL fighting with them.

• Confused 1

Hey all…would definitely be interested in hearing some detail about a visit with Camille this week. My experience with YFL has been positive in the last year or so. 

Hi gentlemen, 

Camille is almost new with us and she only been to Ontario for a short trip of a 1 1/2 day. Ontario people are not too interested to put reviews but we've been asking feedbacks and they was excellent. We highly recommend her and we also highly recommend to book quickly especially if your availaibilities are limited because she get book really quickly (She only take a certain amount of appointments per day and prefer to finish earlier than others). 

Ontario people (a few bad apples actually) are well known for being too demanding and complaining ( you can find convo about it everywhere) thats why we (and most agency and indy) barely goes there anymore.

@Lemmycaution, if you have some questions please contact us directly and also please note that we have a new booking assistant and some new admin people that can help you with your "issues".

Thank you and have a great day!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Can confirm that Camille is a lovely lady. The pictures are accurate, though they have been edited to remove tattoos. For anyone who is turned off by excessive or tacky tattoos (I am one of these people), these are borderline. Mostly fine and are only a minimal distraction.

Her proportions are accurate to the pics and stats and her face is pretty. I am not a fan of fake shit (lashes, lips, etc) and, again, this is borderline. 

The service is enjoyable, though not spectacular. She appears to be into it and is quite attentive to your requests. It's a pretty standard GFE service. 

My issues with previous YFL experiences will still make me reluctant to engage them in the future, but Camille is almost certainly worth your time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Camille is a breast lovers dream!  Would recommend, no issues at all with my experience with her and YFL.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw her today, and I must say, she has now become my number one favorite. I'm a very picky guy, so this speaks volumes about her quality and service.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CAMILLE is a gem. She is exactly what most of us are looking for. Attractive, smart and fun. YFL has a winner with CAMILLE...

• Like 1