Been messaging her for a couple weeks and finally TOFTT. She is amazing! Beautiful and a great personality. Worth a visit 100%

So after a few texts back and forth I set up a date with her . Her location is fine in a residential area and her apt. was adequate. I found Jessi to be very friendly asking me what I enjoyed and delivered a nice enjoyable experience. Nice body and a sexy butt. Good skills for sure and I plan to repeat . She's been in the biz off and on for a few years and because of that she may seem a little rough around the edges but her personality comes around quickly. Overall visit I'd say 8/10 but that's my opinion. PM me if you like but these days I'm not on very often.

• Like 2

Just a follow up . I was inundated with inquiries with my last post about Jessie . Too many to answer and like I said I'm not on Lyla very often. I want to clarify a few things. I was seeing Candy as most of you know from my previous posts , she has moved out west unfortunately . I know longer seek any type of date other than a 2 way erotic style massage in which I always leave " happy" . Therefore as to other services I can't say what they would be like as I don't partake in them At my current age and personal home life situation  it's too risky , I can't afford to bring something home with me. So as for Jessie I had a wonderful time , she was very good to me and I would see her again for sure. Her pictures are accurate . Go see for yourself , everyone's tastes and expectations are different . Please no more PM's or if you do I can't promise an answer right away. Sorry  Happy Hobbying !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boomer01 said:

I'm sorry it did not work out for you MikeyinHalifax .Pm me if u like

Meh. Not my cup of tea. To each their own. You enjoyed your time with her and that's all that matters. I did not.