she keeps changing her name, keeps pushing back the date, and keeps cashing in on deposits, and being a no-show.

4 hours ago, hobbyist900 said:

Did she used to be legit but turned scammer? Or has she been a scammer the whole time? Her profile seems so legit. 

I'll give a summary here because those links have 300+ posts between them, but if anyone wants to substantiate/evaluate these claims themselves all the info is in those 3 threads in the OP.

She was originally a legit provider in Montreal for a few years, then started to play games with stealing people's deposits. She would periodically change her name as people called her out for this. That's why there are like 8 names in the thread titles, those are all the personas she has used. In 2020 she planned a tour in Toronto, taking deposits in advance. She then cancelled the tour, gave some excuse about being hacked and kept all the deposits people gave her. She then pulled the same stunt in Ottawa. I saw she is advertising in Halifax now so I wanted to warn people to hopefully prevent that from happening here as well. In total there are several dozen accusations from different accounts (in 3 different cities), many of which have 100s of posts and have been around for years. You would be hard pressed to find another provider with that many accusations.

I assume the reason so many people fell for this is that unlike most scams she is the girl in the pics, and even provides service at least some of the time (there are a few positive reviews from reputable users mixed in with the mountain of scam reports). And as you pointed out she checks all the boxes for what people consider to be a "legit" provider (website, tryst, lyla, twitter, etc). Unfortunately she seems to think she is entitled to steal people's deposits for any reason she desires, and does so frequently.

As a bit of an aside I've noticed a lot of people on here seem to be under the impression that if they've seen a provider before and had no problems then they are under some sort of magic spell where it is impossible for them to ever scam people. In reality there are many cases of this and even worse stuff with people getting physically robbed from providers who were at one point legit. It's also possible for people to make false accusations of course but it definitely seems like this kind of stuff is happening more recently.

• Like 2