Mili, verified photos on LL

Agreed. I just meant that she does seem to be real but the rest who knows. If she isn't asking for a deposit there shouldn't be too much risk in someone TOFTT and trying to book with her though.

Her OF is free so I messaged her on there. She wouldn't say where she was but she said she isn't in NS and also that she doesn't do meetups. Not a good sign for the LL post. If it is a scam clever for the scammer to have verified pics (which look very real) and link to a real OF page. I may text the number and see if she can verify something I send on OF. That's about the only way I'd trust her.

• Thanks 2

Be careful with OF. They ban providers if there's mention of exchanging cash for in-person services. Don't want to mess with her income because some scammer might have stolen her pics. 

1 minute ago, TrackMan265 said:

Be careful with OF. They ban providers if there's mention of exchanging cash for in-person services. Don't want to mess with her income because some scammer might have stolen her pics. 

Yeah I know. I brought it up without bringing it up exactly. I wasn't going to but the conversation sort of went that direction when she mentioned men try to pressure her to meet on there all the time.

• Like 2

I wouldn't trust OF for verification. Anybody can post a link to a random OF on their fake ad and just steal the pics from it, especially in this case where it's free. As was mentioned you aren't allowed to discuss meetups on there which makes it difficult to cross reference and make sure the girl who posted the ad is the same as the one in the OF.

Edited by DaveM2

19 minutes ago, DaveM2 said:

I wouldn't trust OF for verification. Anybody can post a link to a random OF on their fake ad and just steal the pics from it, especially in this case where it's free. As was mentioned you aren't allowed to discuss meetups on there which makes it difficult to cross reference and make sure the girl who posted the ad is the same as the one in the OF.

I think you could do something discrete like just say on OF "hey I want to verify something, ignore this if it makes no sense. Verification word: banana." and then over text ask for the verification word. That keeps the OF creator safe and if it's the same person they should be able to text you the verification word you use.

The reason I say it's weird is because the OF definitely looks like the same girl but on LL she's holding LL signs with dates on them as LL requires for verification and it doesn't look like the date or paper is digitally done so those photos couldn't have been stolen off her OF page. Just interesting to me.

11 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

I think you could do something discrete like just say on OF "hey I want to verify something, ignore this if it makes no sense. Verification word: banana." and then over text ask for the verification word. That keeps the OF creator safe and if it's the same person they should be able to text you the verification word you use.

The reason I say it's weird is because the OF definitely looks like the same girl but on LL she's holding LL signs with dates on them as LL requires for verification and it doesn't look like the date or paper is digitally done so those photos couldn't have been stolen off her OF page. Just interesting to me.

In theory that would work, keep in mind lots of OF girls use bots/outsource the DM conversations though. In this case it can't hurt to try since it's free but probably not the best use of your money if you have to shell out $20-30 to subscribe each time you see an ad.

5 minutes ago, DaveM2 said:

In theory that would work, keep in mind lots of OF girls use bots/outsource the DM conversations though. In this case it can't hurt to try since it's free but probably not the best use of your money if you have to shell out $20-30 to subscribe each time you see an ad.

Oh yeah. I wasn't recommending subscribing to everyone at all. Maybe if they're offering a big discount and you REALLY want to check them out but it's always a risk with a paid sub fee.

Man, I gotta make another Toronto/ Montreal run and see some ladies. 
Gonna go see Violet Lee from Tryst.link soon. I fly up to Toronto at least once or twice a year to see her.  
If I did hard drugs, she’d be my heroin!  
The bylaws have ruined Halifax! 

For my two cents worth almost anybody posting on Leo list without a 902 number is a fake. Generally anybody without a 902 number is trying to get gift cards and e-transfer. Anybody that doesn't take cash in person is a guaranteed fake. Nine times out of 10 when I text somebody that's not a 902 number even the ones that have only fans links I end up getting a text message or phone call from some dude claiming to be a pimp and that I owe the money for harassing their girls costing the money blah blah blah it's a pretty common stunt they get your phone number through fishing methods like that. It doesn't intimidate me and I auto block them. Usually the ones that I don't get a response from somebody claiming to be a pimp are usually asking for a gift card or a transfer unless they got a 902 number there's only been one girl that I came across in 4 years that had a non Nova Scotia number where she was using lucky mobile if memory serves me and since then there's been dozens of fakes using lucky mobile numbers

4 hours ago, peter10ns said:

For my two cents worth almost anybody posting on Leo list without a 902 number is a fake. Generally anybody without a 902 number is trying to get gift cards and e-transfer. Anybody that doesn't take cash in person is a guaranteed fake. Nine times out of 10 when I text somebody that's not a 902 number even the ones that have only fans links I end up getting a text message or phone call from some dude claiming to be a pimp and that I owe the money for harassing their girls costing the money blah blah blah it's a pretty common stunt they get your phone number through fishing methods like that. It doesn't intimidate me and I auto block them. Usually the ones that I don't get a response from somebody claiming to be a pimp are usually asking for a gift card or a transfer unless they got a 902 number there's only been one girl that I came across in 4 years that had a non Nova Scotia number where she was using lucky mobile if memory serves me and since then there's been dozens of fakes using lucky mobile numbers

I still find there's lots of scams with 902 numbers, I mean it's not like it's that hard to set up a number anytime I've used a text app I've had no problems getting one with 902. And then on the flipside lots of girls travel.

I didn't know that. Only ever had an issue once with a 902 number that was something suspect going on. Like I said usually anybody on Leo list they usually have those wacko phone numbers and I've even broken down and tried the ones with questionable numbers almost every time it turns out to be somebody trying to owe I only take gift cards kind of thing or like I said you get one of those messages claiming to be a pimp. My personal favorite are the ones that go as far as threatening you by sending you pictures of what they claim our guys that didn't pay them. It's a fishing scam blackmail scam whatever you want to call it and those kind of things get under my skin real quick.