Sign in to follow this  

Which websites to use?

Which websites to use now to find local SPs? Most are fake now it’s like weeding through lots to find to real people on LL for sure.

I basically use LL, coupled with this site for checking for recommendations.  I also used picture search and phone number search to weed out the fake(grant you of the 4 girls I have seen, 1 was highly recommended here, 2 were travelling through the city and looked highly professional(ie websites social media, etc) and the 4th I took a chance on(the picture and phone number search seemed legit).

Is there honestly any other site then LL?  Seems like most other basically have the same assortment of ads.

Personally I don't know what is more annoying, the obvious fakes or the ones who are pushing an onlyfans account(why not just come out and say you are pushing an only fans account, instead of acting like you are in town doing incalls and outcalls).  Then there is that one that pops up every now and then where the girl is having a raffel to take her virginity.  Like who the hell would fall for that one(spoiler, you'll lose)

Edited by boredmale
  • Like 2

As a provider, I'm hoping to avoid LL myself, since it seems pretty pointless and just a money grab, so I would also love to know where else I might post my service offerings that wouldn't be a total WOT!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that anyone and everyone who may have some insight will reply 😇

• Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 2:15 PM, Sugar Kayne said:

As a provider, I'm hoping to avoid LL myself, since it seems pretty pointless and just a money grab, so I would also love to know where else I might post my service offerings that wouldn't be a total WOT!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that anyone and everyone who may have some insight will reply 😇

I am sort of new to the scene so not sure I am the best advice, but so far I basically have used LeoList while cross checkng other sites to see how legit somebody may be.  Thanks to Lyla poster SamanthaKnoxx, who posted a thread on the main board, "How to verify a provider is REAL" I have an idea how to get myself through the muddy waters.  So I may not be the best to ask where to post, now if you want a little advice my 2 cents is I am somebody who books in advance a couples days or so I see your posts like I am available today for a limited time, might not be the best way to go unless you are bored and want to make some quick cash.  Giving  person a few days to line something up might help business a little.  That being said I am not sure how big the Lyla Thunder Bay Community is so you might want to find other places to post(personally I might check this site out evry other day).

Edited by boredmale
  • Thanks 1

Everybody......use google lens.  It scans the internet.  I've called out so many fakes and kicked them off   By far the best tool ever.  

Screenshot_20240705-080706.png

Screenshot_20240705-074125.png

Screenshot_20240705-072703.png

Screenshot_20240705-073010.png

Screenshot_20240705-074251.png

4 hours ago, lilbuck said:

Everybody......use google lens.  It scans the internet.  I've called out so many fakes and kicked them off   By far the best tool ever.  

Yeah that and phone number lookup(in google) are my 2 most used methods. 

I should add one of my favorites is when a girl is on leolist in Calgary one day, Halifax the next and in Thunder Bay the day after that.  Yeah not really the most economical travel schedule

Edited by boredmale