Chanelle French • White • 3761

Chanelle opened the door with a lovely greeting and a big smile. An absolutely stunning woman with many tattoos. She has such a fun and bubbly personality which immediately put me at ease and we chatted a little before getting into things. As far as skills I will just say that she knows exactly what she's doing. Pics are accurate as usual with YFL although I do find they tend to overdo their promo pics and I would say Chanelle is more beautiful than her pics. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and I know Chanelle did too as she was very responsive the whole time. She is a kind person and a true provider who seems to enjoy every aspect of the service.

If you like her pics go see her! You will not be disappointed.

Please treat her well, she deserves it!

I had a great time with Chanelle (and Jessica) with the duo that I signed up for and it was an mindblowing experience. As a team they were phenomenal and it was a very hot an amazing experience from start to finish. Chanelle's body with her tattoos is soo phenomenal that I can't find words to describe it !! She definitely knows how to make you feel comfortable and leave with a smile on your face at the end !! Treat her well and she will make sure you have a great time ! Can't wait for her to visit again !!

• Like 1

I saw Chanelle when she was here last month. Reviewer above is correct regarding her photos giving totally different vibe to what she really looks like in person. She is very cute and beautiful body. Very bubbly personality. Booking is always effortless with YFL. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.