Hey everyone. Newbie here but long time lurker. I'm very nervous but also at a point in my life where I need a little companionship but also need to be discreet.

I would really like a reccomendation for a lady that would be open to some company very early in the morning before I start my workday, like 530 or 6am on a weekday.

I know LL is a thing but after reading horror stories on these forums I think I'd much rather take my chances with a proven member with an established presence on this site.

Looking forward to hearing your responses and recommendations!

You are right about LL. It’s a crap shoot. Especially if you don’t yet know how to verify that the ads are real.

Best bet is to go through the recco list on this site and find someone you think you might like. Then contact them and ask if they are interested in your desired time. Check their ads first if you can find them in case they already list specific hours there. Not sure how rare it is to find someone looking for that early am appointment but it can’t hurt to respectfully ask. You never know.
Good luck in your search

• Like 1