On 7/11/2024 at 9:32 AM, StephanieMystique said:

Many providers will provide outcall to the area with notice.

Community would be to small to host an incall. 

Thank you but that’s not what I asked

I guess not. I know what I saw out this way a couple weeks ago. I was hoping maybe she would see this so I could get her contact info 

If you don't want them to come to you and you

're not willing to drive 20 min to go downtown to them, you are limiting your options quite a bit 🙂

On 7/17/2024 at 12:14 PM, RobertDion said:

If you don't want them to come to you and you

're not willing to drive 20 min to go downtown to them, you are limiting your options quite a bit 🙂

I didn’t say I wasn’t willing. While working I stumbled across something, I know what I saw. There is at least 1 lady in the area. I can’t seem to find where she advertises and hoped she read these forums.

I’m trying to make contact through the proper channels, on her terms. Please no more creepy suggestions of just simply knocking on doors. I’m sure she likes her privacy as much as everyone else.

If you are going to DM me please be sensible 

• Thanks 1

To the one guy in particular……if you keep bugging me for a location with the suggestion you knock on doors pretending to be a salesman, I will post your name so every provider knows to stay away from you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

To the one guy in particular……if you keep bugging me for a location with the suggestion you knock on doors pretending to be a salesman, I will post your name so every provider knows to stay away from you

As someone who's been randomly approached at my former incall by a stranger I didn't know/invite over, I appreciate you saying this, for the kids in the back 💕

This behaviour is unacceptable, I can't believe it has to be stated

• Like 3

20 hours ago, MsManda said:

As someone who's been randomly approached at my former incall by a stranger I didn't know/invite over, I appreciate you saying this, for the kids in the back 💕

This behaviour is unacceptable, I can't believe it has to be stated

I did t think this needed to be said. Who thinks it’s normal knocking on doors pretending to be a salesman just to get a look at someone. That’s stalker material.

If you are interested DM me and I will give to the name so you know to avoid if he contacts you from here