Your Classy Masseuse...Fake? Scam?

Has anyone seen this girl, or replied to her ad?

Here's my experience to date...

Always looking for a pleasurable massage experience, I sent a message to the following ad for "Jane" (or "Janet"), who replied:

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/nova-scotia/halifax_your_classy_masseuse-8937914

Here's one line in her ad: "My pics are 100% authentic and I promise you won't be disappointed".

Her reply sounded convincing and authentic, and I was tempted, but then I checked her photos and found multiple matches to a girl in the US named Bailey Eilish, who has numerous accounts on various websites, including Instagram and X (Twitter).

So her pics are authentic, except they aren't the girl in the ad. Ha!

A little more digging under "your classy masseuse", and the identical ad, word for word, is posted across Canada at multiple cities in most provinces. In some cases, the same girl (Jane) and contact info, as well as some other girls but different contact info (Mary, Tasha, Sarah, etc.).

Examples:

Your classy masseuse | Saint John | New Brunswick | Female Massage | LeoList

Your classy masseuse | Fredericton | New Brunswick | Female Massage | LeoList

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/greater-montreal/blainville_your_classy_masseuse-8975185

And then I found more ads, with the identical wording and type-set, entitled "Massage Therapist, Milking Table..."

"Massage therapist, Milking Table With Sweet Sensations | Moncton | New Brunswick | Female Massage | LeoList

What's going on here?  Is it an agency, perhaps with different girls in each city? Or is it a deposit scam? Data mining? Something else?

If one goes through with the appointment, who are you likely to see at the door? 

Any advice/guidance/feedback is appreciated!

Thanks all!

Janet 1.jpg

Janet 2.jpg

Bailey 19.jpg

Bailey18.jpg

When you texted did they ask for a deposit? If so then I'd say deposit scam. Or maybe they'll ask for a deposit when you arrive before giving out the room. To me all the stuff you found just screams fake and I'd avoid completely. Also the minute I see Whatsapp or Telegram or any messaging platform that is an immediate red flag for me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rascal in ns said:

Has anyone seen this girl, or replied to her ad?

Here's my experience to date...

Always looking for a pleasurable massage experience, I sent a message to the following ad for "Jane" (or "Janet"), who replied:

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/nova-scotia/halifax_your_classy_masseuse-8937914

Here's one line in her ad: "My pics are 100% authentic and I promise you won't be disappointed".

Her reply sounded convincing and authentic, and I was tempted, but then I checked her photos and found multiple matches to a girl in the US named Bailey Eilish, who has numerous accounts on various websites, including Instagram and X (Twitter).

So her pics are authentic, except they aren't the girl in the ad. Ha!

A little more digging under "your classy masseuse", and the identical ad, word for word, is posted across Canada at multiple cities in most provinces. In some cases, the same girl (Jane) and contact info, as well as some other girls but different contact info (Mary, Tasha, Sarah, etc.).

Examples:

Your classy masseuse | Saint John | New Brunswick | Female Massage | LeoList

Your classy masseuse | Fredericton | New Brunswick | Female Massage | LeoList

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/greater-montreal/blainville_your_classy_masseuse-8975185

And then I found more ads, with the identical wording and type-set, entitled "Massage Therapist, Milking Table..."

"Massage therapist, Milking Table With Sweet Sensations | Moncton | New Brunswick | Female Massage | LeoList

What's going on here?  Is it an agency, perhaps with different girls in each city? Or is it a deposit scam? Data mining? Something else?

If one goes through with the appointment, who are you likely to see at the door? 

Any advice/guidance/feedback is appreciated!

Thanks all!

Janet 1.jpg

Janet 2.jpg

Bailey 19.jpg

Bailey18.jpg

i doubt you’re seeing that girl at the door lol 

• Like 1

I agree telegram is a big red flag and strongly suggests it's a foreign scammer. I don't think I've seen local providers use telegram once but that platform is very popular overseas and is notorious for scams in general. If you are able to prove the pics are fake that should be enough to take an immediate pass. I know some people like to try their luck with the Asian bait and switch girls but I've never been impressed when the door opens.

Deposit scam most likely. (I'd bet good money on it). Possible a bait and switch but most likely there is no girl. Just a foreign bank account to send a deposit to. 

Incidentally, the photos belong to this Instagram model:

https://www.instagram.com/bubblegumbaileyyy/related_profiles/

Easy to find. They are pretty lazy scammers at that. Move on.

6 hours ago, Mikeyboy said:

Deposit scam most likely. (I'd bet good money on it). Possible a bait and switch but most likely there is no girl. Just a foreign bank account to send a deposit to. 

Incidentally, the photos belong to this Instagram model:

https://www.instagram.com/bubblegumbaileyyy/related_profiles/

Easy to find. They are pretty lazy scammers at that. Move on.

Yes, that's the one, she goes by "Bailey Eilish69" as well.

I did some more follow up and asked "Classy Masseuse" if she took cash or required a deposit. Here's what I heard back:

I'm good with the cash , but you'll need to make the appointment payment which is 50% the service fee for you to get a booking code you'll present to me as proper confirmation I'm with the right person I'm having a conversation with when we meet.

Your payment is Guaranteed and Refundable.
The appointment code you'll be getting entails all about the service you want and also enough details of myself to ensure there's no fraud or shits coming up.

I guess I'll pass.

On 7/12/2024 at 5:06 PM, rascal in ns said:
I did some more follow up and asked "Classy Masseuse" if she took cash or required a deposit. Here's what I heard back:

I'm good with the cash , but you'll need to make the appointment payment which is 50% the service fee for you to get a booking code you'll present to me as proper confirmation I'm with the right person I'm having a conversation with when we meet.

Your payment is Guaranteed and Refundable.
The appointment code you'll be getting entails all about the service you want and also enough details of myself to ensure there's no fraud or shits coming up.

I guess I'll pass.

garbage. next ‘she ‘will want your visa number