Help a noob with tips and learnings?

for example: for in-call how do you all stay calm when going to the hotel, as I might get nervous?

4 hours ago, RReyan said:

Help a noob with tips and learnings?

for example: for in-call how do you all stay calm when going to the hotel, as I might get nervous?

walk through the lobby like you own the place 

everybody at a hotel is anonymous 

ask at the desk where’s the elevator if you have to 

if you see someone you know say ‘ hey i’m visiting my cousin here he’s in town for work ‘ or some other bullshit 

there’s nothing to be nervous about 

• Like 1

-There are tons of scams, use your head (your big one) and don't take unnecessary risks. The most common scam asks you to pay a portion of the fee in advance (deposit) and then they ghost you. There are some legit girls that will require you to pay in advance but if you refuse to pay a deposit you will filter out 99% of the scams.

-Determining who is real and who is fake is a lot harder than people make it out to be. Verified pics on leolist are easily faked. Lyla and Tryst have a more thorough verification process but only some providers use them and they don't remove providers who scam people. Fake websites have been made in some cases. Some ads will link a random Onlyfans girl and steal her pics. Stolen pics don't always show up on reverse image search. It goes the other way too, sometimes legit providers will be really sloppy and their ad looks fake but they are real.

-Your best resource to determine who is real and who is fake are reviews on forums but this is going to give you a very incomplete picture. Check all of the forums not just this one because a lot of providers travel. Shill reviews/accusations are usually extremely obvious, check who is posting (# posts, how long they have had their account) to determine how reliable the info is. Try to stick with recent reviews when possible. Remember reviews are subjective so take everything you read with a grain of salt. Reviews are better used to determine if someone is legit or not rather than the quality of the service.

-Virtually all of the Asian girls on leolist use fake pics. Some will advertise as other races but you can tell by the really broken English. Occasionally there will be a traveling Asian provider with legit pics but they always have lots of reviews.

-Keep in mind the laws and regulations for various institutions. The threat of police stings is overblown but hotels and banks have strict polices against their services being used for these kinds of activities. Maintain plausible deniability, that means have a excuse ready if someone talks to you, pay in cash only, pull out an old keycard when you walk into the hotel. Nobody is going to be actively searching for you so just blend in and act normal.

-Your personal phone number is enough to get your full name and address, which some scammers will use to try and extort money. Just ignore these threats or even better use a burner phone so they can't get your info in the first place.

-More broadly be very careful with giving out personal info. Like with deposits some providers require this information, you can decide for yourself whether that's an appropriate risk to take.

-Avoid going to incalls in sketchy areas if possible. If you want to play it really safe only bring the cash you are going to spend, leave valuables at home, wallet stays in your car, use a burner phone. There have been instances of people getting robbed if you check the warning section but it's less common than your standard deposit scams and extortion.

-Be straightforward in your texting, give them your first name, tell them how long you want, give them a time that would work for you. Use full sentences but keep it brief. Try to use reviews to get info because they hate playing 100 questions with clients.

-Practice good hygiene. Shower+mouthwash right before your appointment, and if you show up and they ask you to again just do it.

-Give the money in an envelope at the start of the appointment without having to be asked.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

Just don't mention hotels by name publicly, save that for PMs.

Would you give out *your* address by PM to an anonymous person on a forum just because they asked for it? Just wondering.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

I'm a fan of wearing headphones or earbuds and having my phone out when walking in. Generally stops people from talking to you and you can make little glances around from your phone for the elevators. If you're seeing someone for incall and have seen a comment from another member you can always ask about lobby/elevator information. Just don't mention hotels by name publicly, save that for PMs.

I also feel it's normal to be nervous as long as they're good nerves and not anxious/terrified. I'm fairly new and most of the providers I've met are great at instantly putting you at ease although that doesn't stop the nerves/butterflies when walking up and knocking on the door.

because a wildebeest may answer it …. 🫤

3 minutes ago, Evie Rosewood said:

Would you give out *your* address by PM to an anonymous person on a forum just because they asked for it? Just wondering.

I didn't mean like that. Here's my example which happened this week: I had a booking and already knew which hotel a particular provider was using but I'd never been there before. I reached out to someone who had already seen her and asked for info on where the elevators were. Even more helpful they gave me an alternate entry point rather than using the main or front doors. 

Comparing the name of a hotel to a personal address also isn't exactly the same thing and I wouldn't ever give out a room number. Ever. Also I would only even consider giving a hotel name out if it was easy to get in the first place and I found out just by straight up asking. This is usually the case for providers I've seen who don't screen people or touring agencies. Other providers who have more strict screening I wouldn't ever share location information because it's not easily obtained public info.

Hopefully that helps clarify a little more what I meant. Don't just go sharing details out to anyone who asks as there are certainly issues providers face such as stalking and threats. SPs deserve safety and privacy too. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2024 at 11:07 AM, DaveM2 said:

-There are tons of scams, use your head (your big one) and don't take unnecessary risks. The most common scam asks you to pay a portion of the fee in advance (deposit) and then they ghost you. There are some legit girls that will require you to pay in advance but if you refuse to pay a deposit you will filter out 99% of the scams.

-Determining who is real and who is fake is a lot harder than people make it out to be. Verified pics on leolist are easily faked. Lyla and Tryst have a more thorough verification process but only some providers use them and they don't remove providers who scam people. Fake websites have been made in some cases. Some ads will link a random Onlyfans girl and steal her pics. Stolen pics don't always show up on reverse image search. It goes the other way too, sometimes legit providers will be really sloppy and their ad looks fake but they are real.

-Your best resource to determine who is real and who is fake are reviews on forums but this is going to give you a very incomplete picture. Check all of the forums not just this one because a lot of providers travel. Shill reviews/accusations are usually extremely obvious, check who is posting (# posts, how long they have had their account) to determine how reliable the info is. Try to stick with recent reviews when possible. Remember reviews are subjective so take everything you read with a grain of salt. Reviews are better used to determine if someone is legit or not rather than the quality of the service.

-Virtually all of the Asian girls on leolist use fake pics. Some will advertise as other races but you can tell by the really broken English. Occasionally there will be a traveling Asian provider with legit pics but they always have lots of reviews.

-Keep in mind the laws and regulations for various institutions. The threat of police stings is overblown but hotels and banks have strict polices against their services being used for these kinds of activities. Maintain plausible deniability, that means have a excuse ready if someone talks to you, pay in cash only, pull out an old keycard when you walk into the hotel. Nobody is going to be actively searching for you so just blend in and act normal.

-Your personal phone number is enough to get your full name and address, which some scammers will use to try and extort money. Just ignore these threats or even better use a burner phone so they can't get your info in the first place.

-More broadly be very careful with giving out personal info. Like with deposits some providers require this information, you can decide for yourself whether that's an appropriate risk to take.

-Avoid going to incalls in sketchy areas if possible. If you want to play it really safe only bring the cash you are going to spend, leave valuables at home, wallet stays in your car, use a burner phone. There have been instances of people getting robbed if you check the warning section but it's less common than your standard deposit scams and extortion.

-Be straightforward in your texting, give them your first name, tell them how long you want, give them a time that would work for you. Use full sentences but keep it brief. Try to use reviews to get info because they hate playing 100 questions with clients.

-Practice good hygiene. Shower+mouthwash right before your appointment, and if you show up and they ask you to again just do it.

-Give the money in an envelope at the start of the appointment without having to be asked.

All good advice, but all I will add is:

- depos don’t necessarily mean scammer - some of the best experiences I’ve had required a small depo; and

-  verify, verify and verify. Look at social media, check for reviews, DM ppl on here that say they’ve met them, check the ages of accounts, look for them on FetLife and Reddit, etc. You gotta do your home work. 

Check for a presence on the web. Legit providers will often have websites and possibly be on X, though you'll need their username. A good website and reviews, especially here, should give you confidence to at least approach them. Also have a look at their rate, if quoted. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is, though some newcomers to the community sensibly start low and see what the market will bear.

Also, get the Yandex app for reverse image search. Better than Google imo. It's also worth checking to see if they are advertising elsewhere in Canada by checking the most likely major centres on here. Halifax seems to be quite a popular touring destination of a lot of providers, especially from NB and Ontario. But multiple ads from different cities at the same time is a bit of a red flag.

My advice is really towards the general attitude you should have towards providers 

Don't be an asshole. You are asking these ladies to share their time and bodies with you. Be appreciative.

Be polite and concise when asking questions and don't ask a million of them.

You are only buying the lady's time. You don't own her.

Be clean and fresh. I can't count the amount of times a provider has thanked me for being freshly showered in advance. I've heard the reverse of how disgusted they are when John's show up smelling like ass. 

Understand that these ladies are getting hundreds of texts. If they don't get back to you, try another day. Don't get upset. And on that note, understand that the guy who is a jerk probably won't get that appointment over the guy who is polite and pleasant to deal with.

DO NOT TRY TO NEGOTIATE. 

Have fun! 😊 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

My advice is really towards the general attitude you should have towards providers 

Don't be an asshole. You are asking these ladies to share their time and bodies with you. Be appreciative.

Be polite and concise when asking questions and don't ask a million of them.

You are only buying the lady's time. You don't own her.

Be clean and fresh. I can't count the amount of times a provider has thanked me for being freshly showered in advance. I've heard the reverse of how disgusted they are when John's show up smelling like ass. 

Understand that these ladies are getting hundreds of texts. If they don't get back to you, try another day. Don't get upset. And on that note, understand that the guy who is a jerk probably won't get that appointment over the guy who is polite and pleasant to deal with.

DO NOT TRY TO NEGOTIATE. 

Have fun! 😊 

Well said. Same for me. It's actually quite a turn on when a beautiful woman whispers in your ear "you smell nice."

On 7/16/2024 at 8:17 AM, Taigh815 said:

Also, get the Yandex app for reverse image search. Better than Google imo. It's also worth checking to see if they are advertising elsewhere in Canada by checking the most likely major centres on here. Halifax seems to be quite a popular touring destination of a lot of providers, especially from NB and Ontario. But multiple ads from different cities at the same time is a bit of a red flag.

I am from Thunder Bay, ON.  I notice a lot of the girls in Halifax(out of curiosity i checked it after looking at your guys forum because it seems like your post pop up alot on the recommended list) just so happen to be in my city as well. lol

Edited by boredmale
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, boredmale said:

I am from Thunder Bay, ON.  I notice a lot of the girls in Halifax(out of curiosity i checked it after looking at your guys forum because it seems like your post pop up alot on the recommended list) just so happen to be in my city as well. lol

Yep, whenever I travel I always recognize so many of the scam ads from back home. Saves me a click lol. Another tip for new people search leolist for all of NS instead of just Halifax. That will let you quickly see when someone posts an ad in Halifax, Truro and Sydney at the same time. Easy tell for a scam. You can also scroll down after clicking on an ad and if the same account has other active ads they will show up. This will let you see if they are advertising in other parts of the country but it's not foolproof, do a quick search in some other cities in case they posted it from a different account.

• Thanks 1