Had a good few asain experiences, but not as of recent, switched gears to a tall

blonde “sukka deepthroat” not a repeatable endeavour, nor recommended

had Mia the spinner cancel 3 minutes before the booking made a few hours in advance.

Any suggestions on good service that is reliably consistent?

Tried to contact karma kiss few times 

she cancelled at last moment and few other times she said not available 

timing is not matching and same goes to Kitty Katrina she doesn’t even reply 

If you are using a text app Kitty caterina will not reply . She only replies to real numbers and if you introduce yourself it shouldn’t be an issue. She will not answer just “hi” . As for myself I apologize. If I cancel it’s not for no reason. Good luck in your endeavours . 

3 hours ago, palace said:

Thanks Karma. 

This is true.

If you are using an app or don't follow my very clear and simple directions, I won't respond. 

Things like:

Hi

Hey

How are you?

You available?

Rates and restrictions?

Etc...

Will not get you a response.

If you text "Hey Kitty, I'm Palace from Lyla and I would like to see you on this day at this time for this long" you will get a response. 

If you are trying for a same day booking my website is clear that this is usually not available and I prefer prebookings. 

I VERY RARELY cancel and am always punctual as you can read in my many reviews.

I am assuming we have not connected for one of the above reasons. 

Also, my name is Kitty Caterina not Katrina.

• Like 2

There is no such thing as consistency. You roll the dice, and get what you get. Some girls are wildly inconsistent... great one time, and a total waste of time and money the next. I'm basically down to one girl now,... she's not often available, but well worth the wait when she is.

I'm also getting really pissed off with all the scammers... to the point that I never bother anymore with Leolist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2024 at 5:48 PM, palace said:

Please read my above post.

Although, spelling my name properly is a good start.

Edited by KittyCaterina
  • Like 2

On 7/15/2024 at 9:56 PM, KittyCaterina said:

Please read my above post.

Although, spelling my name properly is a good start.

Thank you will do 

On 7/15/2024 at 7:54 AM, [email protected] said:

There is no such thing as consistency. You roll the dice, and get what you get. Some girls are wildly inconsistent... great one time, and a total waste of time and money the next. I'm basically down to one girl now,... she's not often available, but well worth the wait when she is.

I'm also getting really pissed off with all the scammers... to the point that I never bother anymore with Leolist.

Would you mind telling me who the one girl you wait for is? I am disappointed in Leolist. It is completely unreliable and filled with bait and switch. I like to be a regular and saw Mia for about five good years. She has mostly moved on to other regions of the province.

The girl I was seeing has gone off the radar... my loss...

I've gone off Leolist completely... full of fakes and scammers. I'm only going to Touch of Class now, on a more or less monthly basis... my favourite girl there is Aurora, a real sweety. Super little body and friendly.

I have never been scammed on Leolist, however I am very careful, do my research and read reviews ads and websites carefully to ensure no misunderstandings.

KittyCaterina, has always responded promptly and I have had a couple of great visits with her.

I have been seeing one lady out of town exclusively for the last while, but I do hope to see Kitty again some day.

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2024 at 7:54 AM, [email protected] said:

I agree with the inconsistency and scammers on leolist. Too many 50-60 year old Asian ladies who posted they are a 20 something caucasian. Then the many others trying to scam you to send $ or gift cards,  Leolist in Kingston has become so inconsistent, I rarely ever look at it anymore.