There has been a lot of activity this week revolving around words and their effect on people and situations. This caused me to remember a video I saw a while back. Give this one a look. It runs 1 min 48 sec. I'm guessing that around 1:26 you will say "Oh" or some such.

• Like 2

Guest tr*****e

I saw this a while back already. I'm normally not prone to crying, but I wish it came easier to me when I watch this.

Well done bcguy42.

Words in themselves are simply a mixture of vowels and consonants. However, when one puts them together they then take on different meanings. If one then adds a voice to speak the words, they can take on different connotations through intonations, pauses or emphatic speech.

Words can be beautiful little snippets of nothingness with but a light airy feeling to them, or they can be downright nasty little buggers when improperly used.

Remember the dictum: write many times, edit often, read many times, edit again, send only once.