Karma Kiss💋 The Ultimate Experience Kingston July 30th-31 2024

Availability For Kingston Incalls / Outcalls Available by Texting ahead to Prebook 

INCALLS AVAILABILITY
July 22nd 4pm-midnight 

July 23rs 8am-1pm 

July 30th 8am-midnight 

July 31st 8am-1pm 

AND As of August 1st 2024 I will be Available more often and will be working from My new residence In Kingston. Text to inquire anytime. Prebooking is suggested to ensure your visit as I book up quickly. 

I am a very relaxed and open minded Service Provider with lots of energy and my experience shows in my service. My service absolutely speaks for itself. I love to look after you and satisfy all your fantasies! I enjoy my time with you and it shows. I offer an amazing sensual massage that will leave you feeling relaxed and pampered. 

I add new pictures often to always keep you updated on my appearance and my hygiene is always impeccable. You will not leave disappointed and I do my best to accommodate your interests. 

My Rates are based on my time not my services. I do not watch the clock but please respect my time and I will give you the same respect in return. I am the the perfect mix of professional and personal. I am verified on here, Leolist, VIP Favors & Tryst. I also add updated pictures to my Instagram account. My user name there is miss.karma.kiss so check it out if you have time as they are enjoyable photos as well as putting photos here on Lyla in my albums. I also have Twitter my username there is @karmakiss4. 

Limited Availability.

Please Prebook to guarantee our time together. At least 1 day notice will be required for a visit. Limited last minute visits will be booked based on my pre- bookings. Please text with basic booking details when Texting or Emailing me for me to respond. I do not answer text apps. No exceptions.

I Offer IN and OUT Call Services. 

You can text me at 613-770-7075 or PM me here on Lyla. 

Thanks for checking out my profile and feel free to PM me anytime and I will answer as soon as I can. 

Hope to see you soon!

XOXO
Sin..cerely...Karma Kiss💋

IMG_8007.jpeg

IMG_2849.jpeg

IMG_5384.jpeg

IMG_5298.jpeg

IMG_9688.jpeg

IMG_9574.jpeg

IMG_5997.jpeg

IMG_5998.jpeg

IMG_5999.jpeg